Orlando

• HTML tutorial

Walteiro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weston, Florida
Member #

Sunrise FL, our crew will be going to citrus on march, it would be cool to meet more people for that trip. If anyone leaves in south florida we are more than happy to welcome anyone who has a 4x4, no matter the make of the rig, let me know if you wanna ride with us.IMG_8169.JPG

Reactions: Floki240 and Jose

Floki240

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hart's Location, New Hampshire
Member #

Sunrise FL, our crew will be going to citrus on march, it would be cool to meet more people for that trip. If anyone leaves in south florida we are more than happy to welcome anyone who has a 4x4, no matter the make of the rig, let me know if you wanna ride with us.
Is there a set date for this yet? Very interested

Walteiro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weston, Florida
Member #

Is there a set date for this yet? Very interested
We are planing to go to citrus wild life management on the 25-26 of march. Also we do one day trips to picayune, lazy springs, holey land, etc. Let me know if you are down so we can set up a meeting so you can come and meet the crew. Also we are talking about going to moab, colorado and NC.

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

We are planing to go to citrus wild life management on the 25-26 of march. Also we do one day trips to picayune, lazy springs, holey land, etc. Let me know if you are down so we can set up a meeting so you can come and meet the crew. Also we are talking about going to moab, colorado and NC.
Sounds good! I live in Tavares Fl, close to leesburgh but will be moving back to Nashville TN in June. If you guys decide to do NC, Moab, or Colorado keep
Me posted I'm down to go with the wifey and boys. Here's what I drive.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Walteiro

Walteiro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weston, Florida
Member #

Sounds good! I live in Tavares Fl, close to leesburgh but will be moving back to Nashville TN in June. If you guys decide to do NC, Moab, or Colorado keep
Me posted I'm down to go with the wifey and boys. Here's what I drive.

Nice rig, I will let you know as soon as we get the trips ready

Reactions: Jose

Kaioken

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jacksonville, FL, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Casiano
Member #

Sunrise FL, our crew will be going to citrus on march, it would be cool to meet more people for that trip. If anyone leaves in south florida we are more than happy to welcome anyone who has a 4x4, no matter the make of the rig, let me know if you wanna ride with us.View attachment 17741
Davie here. I dont my vehicle with me at the moment as I let my parents borrow it but I am interested to see what you guys do locally.

Sent from my SM-G935P using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Walteiro

Walteiro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weston, Florida
Member #

Davie here. I dont my vehicle with me at the moment as I let my parents borrow it but I am interested to see what you guys do locally.

Sent from my SM-G935P using OB Talk mobile app
Well for the 25-26 citrus, before that 3 of us are going to check out big cypress so we can plan that out after citrus, camping at picayune, one day ride to holey land, for the summer there is an island in sc we want to go and we need to go to gulches. This year we are trying to go as much as we can around florida and the south east

Reactions: Jose and Kaioken