Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest City, OK, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Kono
Member #

Ive been debating trying to make this. But, man, valentines weekend for an expo.. gonna be some mad wives
My wife was good for it, But a lowlife rear ended her in the caravan at 45 ,she was stopped waiting on traffic. He was in a tahoe, so now with the bills its not possible. He had No Drivers license , insurance and the fucktard police let him walk away. I got his picture so there is that.

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Ive been debating trying to make this. But, man, valentines weekend for an expo.. gonna be some mad wives
My wife was good for it, But a lowlife rear ended her in the caravan at 45 ,she was stopped waiting on traffic. He was in a tahoe, so now with the bills its not possible. He had No Drivers license , insurance and the fucktard police let him walk away. I got his picture so there is that.
Oh man that sucks! What’s the point of the no insurance law if they don’t enforce it!?! Hope your wife is okay.

Reactions: Oklamopar

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

It worked for me soo Good Luck and hope to see ya there
Just got tickets! Ironically, the wife had to talk me into spending the money for the trip... may get made fun of, but at the moment I’m planning on driving her Altima to save fuel cost and help offset the expense

Attachments

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Just got tickets! Ironically, the wife had to talk me into spending the money for the trip... may get made fun of, but at the moment I’m planning on driving her Altima to save fuel cost and help offset the expense
I'm considering the Camry lol

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

Glad to hear I may not be the only one leaving the reason I’m there at home hahahaha

We are planning to drive up Saturday morning, gonna be a long day... But I’m trying to save money. Been spending too much lately. Keeps it down to 1 night at a hotel that way, I’ll likely regret that decision. Lol

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Glad to hear I may not be the only one leaving the reason I’m there at home hahahaha

We are planning to drive up Saturday morning, gonna be a long day... But I’m trying to save money. Been spending too much lately. Keeps it down to 1 night at a hotel that way, I’ll likely regret that decision. Lol
Since Monday is Holiday we are taking advantage and using the whole weekend while MomnLaw watches the dogs

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

Since Monday is Holiday we are taking advantage and using the whole weekend while MomnLaw watches the dogs
Nice. I work for a car dealership so that holiday doesn’t count for me. Lol

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

I am new to over landing. My real passion is hiking, and I had so many places I wanted to go that I needed a vehicle to get to so I bought a 1986 3/4 ton GMC Suburban and have been loving every minute of it. I would like to find some group trips in South Central Oklahoma.
Welcome! Those old suburbans are nearly bulletproof. Years ago, 3/4 ton Chevy was all I wanted to run. But that was back in the “full send” days lol. They would take it.