Rank III

Enthusiast I

Fletcher, OK
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Woodall
Member #

What “region” is Oklahoma in? So I filter out our region in the events.
We are in the southwest region. I would be game for a meet up sometime if we can get some people together
SE Tx here. I might be up for a trip north!
Cool. What area? I’m down that way some for work.
North of Houston. You?
Southwest Oklahoma. Near Lawton, OK

Oklamopar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest City, OK, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Kono
Member #

New to the area. Just moved to the Panhandle of OK and looking to get connected with the OB group down here. Any suggestions for the first trip in this area?
We just spent a weekend in Comanche National grass lands in Southern Colorado. Would take several trips to explorer the entire thing. What we did was the southern most part next to the Oklahoma border. Just north of Boise City.0102210831 (2).jpg

quikshot007

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Fayette, Iowa, United States
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Davis
Member #

New to the area. Just moved to the Panhandle of OK and looking to get connected with the OB group down here. Any suggestions for the first trip in this area?
We just spent a weekend in Comanche National grass lands in Southern Colorado. Would take several trips to explorer the entire thing. What we did was the southern most part next to the Oklahoma border. Just north of Boise City.View attachment 184488
That looks awesome. I am located in Goodwell Oklahoma

Reactions: Oklamopar

Lawtonfire233

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Fletcher, OK
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Woodall
Member #

Your so close to Colorado up there. I would be heading up there on the weekends. I’ve never been to Lake Meredith though. Let us know how it goes. I’m only four hours away from there.