Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Hello everyone!!!! Just a Texan looking for some Info from my neighbors.. wanting to take off and come explore a bit around the Broken Bow area . any good info on trails or spots to camp off-grid...ish
would like to make it happen around labor day weekend

Grindstone

Rank 0

Contributor II

Mustang, OK, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
M
Hello everyone!!!! Just a Texan looking for some Info from my neighbors.. wanting to take off and come explore a bit around the Broken Bow area . any good info on trails or spots to camp off-grid...ish
would like to make it happen around labor day weekend
I haven't explored the area too much, but if you look up Holly Mountain Trail, there's a nice overlook of part of the North end of the lake. Last I looked at it, it was super easy, so not a very challenging route. Flat turn around is enough room to camp. But there's lot of logging trails to explore. Have fun and stay safe!

• Love
Reactions: Raw Xpedition

Oklamopar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest City, OK, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Kono
Member #

Is anyone going to the Tulsa Rigs and Coffee this Saturday?

Never been, but plan on going to the meeting. I won’t be able to head to Gruber due to work

Hope to meet some of you there.

-Josh
Due to saving for labor day trip [fingers crossed] I won't be going this time.

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Is anyone going to the Tulsa Rigs and Coffee this Saturday?

Never been, but plan on going to the meeting. I won’t be able to head to Gruber due to work

Hope to meet some of you there.

-Josh
I couldn’t make this one, was busy swapping some damaged parts from running Disney. How was it?

Jwhitney1320

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Bixby, OK, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

I couldn’t make this one, was busy swapping some damaged parts from running Disney. How was it?
Unfortunately I had something come up where I was unable to attend.
The turn out looked good on Facebook. There were several vehicles which were damaged on the trail run.
I’ll try to plan better next month so I can attend

Lawtonfire233

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Fletcher, OK
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Woodall
Member #

Hey everyone! New from the Lawton Ft. Sill area. I have a 2016 F-150 Platinum that I’ve been working on. Is there anyone else from the southwest Oklahoma area? Looking forward to meeting and getting out there on some adventures.

Iwata77

Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hey everyone! New from the Lawton Ft. Sill area. I have a 2016 F-150 Platinum that I’ve been working on. Is there anyone else from the southwest Oklahoma area? Looking forward to meeting and getting out there on some adventures.
Welcome from Tulsa!

ryanorr280

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

I don’t know anything about this shop to be honest. That being said, I do like to try and support local places so we have options to get stuff from. They are doing a late grand opening tomorrow. Says there will be some discounts on some cash items and events. I don’t know that I’ll be able to make it up, but I wanted to share in case some local okc people are interested. Info is on their site.

okieoverland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Norman , ok
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Moxley
Member #

Welcome from Tulsa!
From Norman. Welcome

Iwata77

Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

I don’t know anything about this shop to be honest. That being said, I do like to try and support local places so we have options to get stuff from. They are doing a late grand opening tomorrow. Says there will be some discounts on some cash items and events. I don’t know that I’ll be able to make it up, but I wanted to share in case some local okc people are interested. Info is on their site.

They installed my lift and rock sliders.

Reactions: ryanorr280

Lawtonfire233

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Fletcher, OK
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Woodall
Member #

Hey all! Glad to find an Oklahoma group here. Following for info on any upcoming get-togethers in the area. What are other ways to stay plugged in for those?

Anyone in the OKC area?
Hey! I am in the Lawton, OK area. Let’s plan a meetup for Oklahoma. Would love to meet some people on here.