Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Atwood
Member #

Picked up this little project today! Have to rebuild & extend the tongue, find a new axle that'll fit some Jeep 5x5 rims, and build a rack for the RTT.

How hard is it to do roll on bedliner over the entire bed? View attachment 122245View attachment 122246
Nice find! I am on the hunt for a small trailer as well. Cannot wait to see this one built out. Your right down the road from me as well so maybe I will see ya out and about.

Reactions: rkerr188

Threads

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Atwood
Member #

So I did a thing on Saturday. Sold my white trailer bed for cash and acquired a Datsun trailer as partial trade! Call me crazy but a couple reasons why I switched the wife felt like the camper was a coffin and when I switched her to the RTT it was about 7’ off the ground. When we were testing it out it happened to be windy and unstable and didn’t think it would be safe enough for the three kiddos to sleep in. So I spent the whole weekend prepping/building the new build for the Rendezvous. Tomorrow I will hopefully be doing an axle flip to lift it and getting some bigger wheels/tires.

Old Trailer:

New Trailer:

View attachment 122092

Man these little trailers are cool. I gotta step up my game and find me one lol
Looking forward to the build man.