Member #

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

Just ran across this on FB, anybody ever heard of it? MOORE EXPO Feb 15-16 2020
You're just for hearing about it? That dude has been hyping the hell out of that. The short version is it's indoor vendor mall in the middle of the city and you'll likely have to do a hotel or something. They did partner with Express Rally to plan a route to the SMORR off road park.

Reactions: Iwata77

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

You're just for hearing about it? That dude has been hyping the hell out of that. The short version is it's indoor vendor mall in the middle of the city and you'll likely have to do a hotel or something. They did partner with Express Rally to plan a route to the SMORR off road park.
I was trying to figure out if it was the same one as last year just hyped up by the Express Rally guys. But yes, no idea how I just now saw it lol.

Iwata77

Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Reactions: r_horner

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

I was trying to figure out if it was the same one as last year just hyped up by the Express Rally guys. But yes, no idea how I just now saw it lol.
I think this will be his first year. Did you go to the Rendezvous in the Ozarks? He had a vendor booth promoting his Expo and was trying to get all the other vendors to come. I'm sure it'll be a spectacle but it's quite out of the way to just go see some vendors for stuff I don't likely need for my truck. Not to mention no actual stuff to do around the area. However the Express Rally stuff sounds like it'd be cool.

Iwata77

Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

I think this will be his first year. Did you go to the Rendezvous in the Ozarks? He had a vendor booth promoting his Expo and was trying to get all the other vendors to come. I'm sure it'll be a spectacle but it's quite out of the way to just go see some vendors for stuff I don't likely need for my truck. Not to mention no actual stuff to do around the area. However the Express Rally stuff sounds like it'd be cool.
I have yet to be able to make a Rendezvous(it’s the same weekend as my grandmothers birthday). The only thing somewhat appealing is the Express Rally group.

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Hey Everyone,
Go with the ARB @horndogst4r so I can see what it looks like before I get one LOL...Not much new here, Anyone going to Bonfire this year? I think I might try not sure. Really want a Colorado Trip, Ozarks is so easy because it is so close. Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy New Year!

r_horner

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey Everyone,
Go with the ARB @horndogst4r so I can see what it looks like before I get one LOL...Not much new here, Anyone going to Bonfire this year? I think I might try not sure. Really want a Colorado Trip, Ozarks is so easy because it is so close. Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy New Year!
@OKT4RCPL that’s what I went with. Also I plan on going to the bonfire again this year. Eventually I wanna make it out to Colorado. But Ozarks are just easier like you said.

6C94D424-81C2-45D8-8676-2205C3A48F7D.jpeg

Last edited:

Iwata77

Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hey Everyone,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!