Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

• HTML tutorial

JFick

Rank 0

Contributor I

Houston
That's looks awesome! But unfortunately I'll be in CA that weekend[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Unfortunately it's also OU-TX weekend if that throws a wrench into anyone's plans! I'm probably going to try and make it out there for Friday night-Sunday. But that's all tentative!

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Unfortunately it's also OU-TX weekend if that throws a wrench into anyone's plans! I'm probably going to try and make it out there for Friday night-Sunday. But that's all tentative!

One day will get this group together lol

Reactions: JFick

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Im a real college football fan...OSU COWBOYS...:laughing:...Might throw a wrench if the wife goes :tearsofjoy:....Im in Chandler so Im in between Tulsa OKC..can meet up either way. Heck lets plan a trip to Tenkiller or Grand or Eufala

Reactions: Iwata77

Zheking

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

planet Earth
Member #

I have a tentative plan to do K-trail in november with some local friends for mah B-day. If we actually get that trip together I'll post more. Totally down for a trip prior to that too.

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Its been along time since I was out there. I was out that way helping a friend pick up a old willys jeep. And it was busy. Would be fun to go check out ...alot of UTV running around.

Last edited:

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Anyone been out to Little Sahara ? Another place I havent been in forever. Im planning a road trip up to the Salt Flats in Jet with the family to dig for salt crystals.

JFick

Rank 0

Contributor I

Houston
I haven't been out to Little Sahara, but I've heard it's cool! So many places to go!

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
I think everything is soggy in Oklahoma right now. And Im not complaining we need the rain for sure. I just ordered Large Mouth Bass to restock my pond .

Outbounders

Rank 0

Traveler I

Not in Oklahoma, but from there (Norman) currently living in Amarillo. Come to Ok all the time. New to the overland community. Would love to jump in on a run with the okie crowd.

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Hey @Outbounders welcome to the Okie talk place. Funny your from Oklahoma and in Amarillo my wife is from Amarillo and moved to Guthrie. Bet you get to Palo Dura Canyon? We used to go there when we made trips back to Amarillo. We dont get out there as much anymore. Ill keep you in mind for any trips.

Reactions: Outbounders