Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Well this is a treat. Hope mid west includes Missouri, but I was born in Ohio..lol. As my handle indicates, I'm a Sojourner so if you could imagine, I've been everywhere. I bought a Samuri new in 1988 and four wheeled from PA to FL, Italy to Germany and lots of places in between. A Tacoma build which I just sold to the vehicle of today, the F250. Glad to be here.
Zim

Reactions: SJ.Overland

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Welcome all!!! Finally got the app and realized I was missing out!!
Hey Tony! Great to see you here…finally!
I’ll but I’ve been on here for years I just completely forgot about the application. Facebook used to be the place to go to get a vent set up but that’s rapidly starting to fall by the wayside with the community standards and people leaving the social media platform. We are doing squirrel camp January 14 through the 16th at Mohican would love to see you come out!!!

Reactions: INVICTUS

James.Laidlaw

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maineville, OH, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Laidlaw
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7LTK
Welcome all!!! Finally got the app and realized I was missing out!!
Hey Tony! Great to see you here…finally!
I’ll but I’ve been on here for years I just completely forgot about the application. Facebook used to be the place to go to get a vent set up but that’s rapidly starting to fall by the wayside with the community standards and people leaving the social media platform. We are doing squirrel camp January 14 through the 16th at Mohican would love to see you come out!!!
I definitely need to get up there! I may be in the full throes of ski season by then and just coming back from 10 days of skiing in Montana over the holiday. Also if interest, a buddy of mine is mapping tons of trails around the Chillicothe area!!

Reactions: Wanderer351