• HTML tutorial

Shane_ONeil

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Manassas, Virginia, USA
Member #

Not as explored as I had time for before I moved to Virginia in late August 2015, here are my favorite spots:

Prentice Cooper State Forest, Chattanooga, Tennessee

Red Hallow, Land Between the Lakes, Kentucky

If anyone has any question regarding the trails, location details, equipment, or anything else, feel free to message me.

Last edited:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Not as explored as I had time for before I moved to Virginia in late August 2015, here are my favorite spots:
Prentice Cooper State Forest, Chattanooga, Tennessee
If anyone has any question regarding the trails, location details, equipment, or anything else, feel free to message me.
You need a new, uv protected sticker. Free! (of course)! We got a bad batch of non-uv protected stickers and it looks like you got one! We will replace.

@CorrieOB

Reactions: Shane_ONeil

Shane_ONeil

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Manassas, Virginia, USA
Member #

Hey Shane, Im down in eastern NC. Let me know if you find any good trails up that way! Im always looking for new places to explore!
Will comply. I'm breaking bread with a local DC off-road group next weekend and I'm already impressed with how they run their group. I know they know of great places in vicinity of DC/Northern VA so I'll be sure to post up the adventures here.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Nice rig, cool pics. Hoping next year to take a good camping trip, wife is hard to convince.