First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
I thought this was the meet up thread??
After reading through threads on OB and Facebook, I think I’ve seen some confusion. It appears that this is a LV thread and not specifically a LV meetup thread. Myself and @HappyOurOverlanding will be assisting with correcting this so everything lines up. I will ask that all questions, issues or comments be addressed on OB since it’s more closely monitored and much easier than Facebook.

Please be patient, it looks like this has great potential for meetups as well as awesome trips. and feel free to reach out to me anytime. Thanks!!
@Kent R

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Eric710

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Dennen
Member #

We found some glitches and are working on it. Hang in there!!!
No worries. Didnt know if i was missing something in the settings or if maybe it was one of those quirks of using the phone instead of a desktop/laptop

702FJC

Rank III

Contributor III

Las Vegas
First Name
Joe
Last Name
R
Whats up fellow Vegas explorers! Anyone interested in doing a Burro Wash or Angels peak run? I haven't done either and wont attempt either solo based on videos I've watched and trail reports etc. I have a full recovery kit minus winch so 2 or more vehicles would be awesome. Let me know! Will also watch this thread for other opportunities that arise.

Joe

Reactions: Kimmar

ChilenoKevino

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Pla
Member #

Whats up fellow Vegas explorers! Anyone interested in doing a Burro Wash or Angels peak run? I haven't done either and wont attempt either solo based on videos I've watched and trail reports etc. I have a full recovery kit minus winch so 2 or more vehicles would be awesome. Let me know! Will also watch this thread for other opportunities that arise.

Joe
I'm down. I have a winch and full recovery gear. When are you thinking?

Reactions: 702FJC

702FJC

Rank III

Contributor III

Las Vegas
First Name
Joe
Last Name
R
I'm down. I have a winch and full recovery gear. When are you thinking?
Hey whats up! Nice rig!

Burrow Wash or Angel Peak?

Im thinking the week of Thanksgiving other than Monday and the holiday itself. Throw some suggestions out and maybe we can get a few more members to show up.

Reactions: Boulderex

Eric710

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Dennen
Member #

Hey whats up! Nice rig!

Burrow Wash or Angel Peak?

Im thinking the week of Thanksgiving other than Monday and the holiday itself. Throw some suggestions out and maybe we can get a few more members to show up.
Im in if its on a weekend

Reactions: 702FJC

cactus

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Middag
Member #

I've done Burro Wash (not again) in 2018 and Angel Peak appers to extreme. Is there a third option to choose from? I'm available most days to hit the trail.

702FJC

Rank III

Contributor III

Las Vegas
First Name
Joe
Last Name
R
I've done Burro Wash (not again) in 2018 and Angel Peak appers to extreme. Is there a third option to choose from? I'm available most days to hit the trail.
Ive got Burro on the mind at the moment and Angel as a close second. Im open to ideas beyond this trip though for sure!

Autom8ed

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Lee
Is Burro doable with full sized pickup? Im running a mostly stock Tundra and worried about the longer wheelbase. Otherwise I'd be down for a run..

702FJC

Rank III

Contributor III

Las Vegas
First Name
Joe
Last Name
R
Is Burro doable with full sized pickup? Im running a mostly stock Tundra and worried about the longer wheelbase. Otherwise I'd be down for a run..

I've never run it I've seen lots of videos on YouTube though. One of the videos I did see a full-size ram run it. Maybe someone who's run it could speak to that better. There is 0 shame and turning around at some point though if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.