Bandon, Oregon, USA
First Name
tony
Last Name
chatman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ki7RIR
When you become an Overland Bound Member with membership number, you get access to the OB Members Map . This allows you to see what others in your area or an area you're visiting, see trails, mechanics, camping spots and much more! Our map is ever growing with member inputs.

Some of the Colors and Symbols:

1. Gold - OB Member
2. Black - Forum user, not OB member yet
3. Red Badge - Rally Point event
4. Purple Badge - Mechanic
5. Jeep - Trail & Info
6. Feather - SVRA
7. Tent - Camping Spot
And many others....

There are a few steps to gaining access:
  • You MUST be an OB Member (have membership number) and have your forum account upgraded to "Member" (you will have a gold banner in your forum profile card that says "Member".
  • If you are not a member with a number, Go here: OB Member, then contact us to upgrade your forum account.
  • You can now access the Member Map!
  • In your user drop down menu, edit "Personal Details".

• Edit "Map Location" - This is your location on the member map.

• Also edit "Host and "Helper" to indicate if you are available for members to stay, or call you for assistance!
PLEASE NOTE: The Member Map updates once a day at Midnight Pacific time. When you add yourself or make any changes to your location, please wait until after that time to see your changes.
any way to speed up map loading ?

Reactions: Graeman

t-rex

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

MN, USA
First Name
rex
Last Name
nagel
Member #

I have a badge number but dont see how to get on the map, or know who the regional manager is for my area

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I have a badge number but dont see how to get on the map, or know who the regional manager is for my area
Hey there - when you add your location to your member profile, you are automaticaally added to the map. I see your location was set to "mn" which does not resolve to a known location. MN, USA does however, so I have changed your location to that. You should be all set. Your local Director is @Mike W

Let me know if @Kent R or I can help further! Kent is our grand poohba Executive Regional Director overseeing all regions.

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey there, I added your location and it did not show up right away. It may be that a back-end process takes some some to update, but I am following up with out developers to be sure.

TNjohn

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Kingston, TN, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Caudle
Member #

I would like to update mine.

My emblem number is: 20973. Just the number I was hoping for. I wore that number in high school baseball. Haha!!

Reactions: Michael

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
For some reason, I am unable to place my location or see the member's location on the map. Can anyone assist me in adding my location to the member map?

Granite Ridge Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mount Airy, NC, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
L
Member #

When you become an Overland Bound Member with membership number, you get access to the OB Members Map . This allows you to see what others in your area or an area you're visiting, see trails, mechanics, camping spots and much more! Our map is ever growing with member inputs.

Some of the Colors and Symbols:

1. Gold - OB Member
2. Black - Forum user, not OB member yet
3. Red Badge - Rally Point event
4. Purple Badge - Mechanic
5. Jeep - Trail & Info
6. Feather - SVRA
7. Tent - Camping Spot
And many others....

There are a few steps to gaining access:
  • You MUST be an OB Member (have membership number) and have your forum account upgraded to "Member" (you will have a gold banner in your forum profile card that says "Member".
  • If you are not a member with a number, Go here: OB Member, then contact us to upgrade your forum account.
  • You can now access the Member Map!
  • In your user drop down menu, edit "Personal Details".

• Edit "Map Location" - This is your location on the member map.

• Also edit "Host and "Helper" to indicate if you are available for members to stay, or call you for assistance!
PLEASE NOTE: The Member Map updates once a day at Midnight Pacific time. When you add yourself or make any changes to your location, please wait until after that time to see your changes.
Can you help me get my account upgraded to Member? I'm member #21033! Granite Ridge Overland...Thank you!

Reactions: Michael

CurrentlyRockhoundin

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Goguen
Member #

I like the idea of this but for the life of me I have not been able to get the map to ever load. I just get the spinning circle and that's it. I can get it to load on my phone which is old as can be but not on my somewhat new updated desktop.

Reactions: M Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.