Launch Member

Contributor I

Sterling, VA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Darnall
Member #

I updated my member info a few days ago #9233, I still cannot access the map. I received my membership badges on 10 December. Now I just need a warm day to put them on the car. Is there something else I need to do to be able to access the map?

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Is there something else I need to do to be able to access the map?
Your account needed upgraded, which I just did. I also changed the format of your location so it would show properly on the map. You should show up after midnight Pacific time tonight.

GMDOB9233

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sterling, VA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Darnall
Member #

Your account needed upgraded, which I just did. I also changed the format of your location so it would show properly on the map. You should show up after midnight Pacific time tonight.
I can now access the map, Thank You Very Much for your help.

Reactions: Steve

TDUNC13

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Poulsbo, WA, USA
First Name
TeeJay
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Navy
I am a member, and it shows the "Member" banner on my profile, but I'm not showing up on the map.

WE ROME

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Glenmoore, PA
First Name
Mac
Last Name
Kirkpatrick
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N3VMI, WRER282
Service Branch
USAF retired, fire p
I need to edit my location on the map but the "My Map Location" field is missing on my "Person Details". What gives?
Help!
I am not able to access the map. What am doing wrong? When I try to access the map is says something like you do not have permission.
Member #7836.
Thanks!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@OverlandLexusAL Whatever is in your profile location is what will show up in the map. The instructions for using "Map Location" were for the old map software. Once edited, it will show up after midnight Pacific time.

@WE ROME I just activated your account, so it too, should show up after midnight Pacific.

Poncate

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Waitsburg, Wa
First Name
Jus
Last Name
Tin
Member #

Hi, I"m a new member and don't have the option to update my location in my profile. Looks like the map is showing me in Poland. Is that something that needs added? thanks!

Paladin2020

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crawfordville, FL
First Name
David
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
I thought I figured this Map out till it told me I am in central NV, in fact I'm in the Pan Handle of FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.