OB Members Map!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

GMDOB9233

Rank I

Member I

Sterling, VA
Member #

I updated my member info a few days ago #9233, I still cannot access the map. I received my membership badges on 10 December. Now I just need a warm day to put them on the car. Is there something else I need to do to be able to access the map?

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500

Influencer II

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Member #

Is there something else I need to do to be able to access the map?
Your account needed upgraded, which I just did. I also changed the format of your location so it would show properly on the map. You should show up after midnight Pacific time tonight.

WE ROME

Rank V

Advocate I

Glenmoore, PA
Member #

I need to edit my location on the map but the "My Map Location" field is missing on my "Person Details". What gives?
Help!
I am not able to access the map. What am doing wrong? When I try to access the map is says something like you do not have permission.
Member #7836.
Thanks!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500

Influencer II

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Member #

@OverlandLexusAL Whatever is in your profile location is what will show up in the map. The instructions for using "Map Location" were for the old map software. Once edited, it will show up after midnight Pacific time.

@WE ROME I just activated your account, so it too, should show up after midnight Pacific.

Poncate

Rank I

Traveler I

Waitsburg, Wa
First Name
Jus
Last Name
Tin
Member #

Hi, I"m a new member and don't have the option to update my location in my profile. Looks like the map is showing me in Poland. Is that something that needs added? thanks!