OB Hydro Flask

• HTML tutorial

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

It is a great idea. Hydroflask makes great products too. I've been using them for years. I'm a big fan of their 32oz wide mouth, and 64oz growler. I also have an 18oz wide mouth for my morning coffee. I used a 64oz growler for ice water on my last deployment. It kept ice in my water overnight even in the Middle East. we've even used a standard mouth for baby formula on hikes and day trips, keeps it cold so you don't have to worry about it spoiling or going bad. Their pint glasses are great too, they'll keep a beverage of choice cold long enough to enjoy it all without it warming up at all.

Reactions: Michael and Crispy

RiverCityDave

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Austin, Texas
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Im in, especially if we include the Beer Growler sizing. I have been wanting one for a while, I would pull the trigger in a heartbeat with the OB logo on it.

Reactions: rixham

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ
I think the 64oz growler, 18oz coffee and either the 32oz or 40oz for water would be a good start. Maybe even some pint glasses to go with the growler.

Reactions: RiverCityDave

OkieMountaineer

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Marty
Last Name
AAAA
Member #

After my truck, my first stickers went on my steel water bottles and coffee mugs. I'd get one...
Same here!

I fell in love with hydroflask last year and pretty much use one of their products daily now. Great products. If OB had a laser engraved bottle, I feel I would be forced to get one.

Reactions: rixham and Michael

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Im a Camelbak and Nalgene fan and about 2 yrs ago, i got my first Insulated Kleen Kanteen. Love the stainless steel and hot and cold drink stays icy and hot for many hours. Id bite for a nice insulated Water Bottle with the OB Logo on it.
View attachment 3964
@NorthStar96 Dude, I think I just had a seizure looking at your crazy cat photo! :screamcat:

Liquidmantis

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Lakewood, CO
Member #

I just bought an Ouray Brewery branded Hyrdoflask a few weeks ago, I'd add another OB 'flask to the collection!

(Theirs came with a nice IPA so my expectations are high.)

Reactions: Michael