OB Challenge Coins for our currently deployed members...

• HTML tutorial

Gnasher_PNW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Graham, Washington
Member #

Well, the members section is exclusive viewing to members only, right?

If so, then in trusting the community, I don't see an issue giving an APO in said thread.

Otherwise, I can PM it, no worries.

This is awesome of you guys, really.

For any of you guys who've never sent anything APO/FPO, it takes quite awhile to get to us. When I was in the Middle East and out around the Pacific, it took almost two+ weeks to process.

Not to insult anyone's intelligence, Just a heads up.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Okay everyone! Step one of this project has been completed. I have posted a "deployment list" thread. Next step will be to set up a donation tab once we have names... thank you to everyone who has stepped up to help!
I have set up the donation tab. It's hidden now. We'll set the donation amount to be what will cover the cost for the entire list and make it visible.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Fu
Well, the members section is exclusive viewing to members only, right?

If so, then in trusting the community, I don't see an issue giving an APO in said thread.

Otherwise, I can PM it, no worries.

This is awesome of you guys, really.

For any of you guys who've never sent anything APO/FPO, it takes quite awhile to get to us. When I was in the Middle East and out around the Pacific, it took almost two+ weeks to process.

Not to insult anyone's intelligence, Just a heads up.
FYI the current thread is in the public forum, not member forum. It could be moved if desired.

Reactions: mmnorthdirections

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Donate button added! 100% of donations will go toward coins. OB will cover shipping costs.

Let us know if there are any technical issues with the paypal widget in the sidebar, its a new feature.

M

Reactions: Tim

awolfnspirit

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Layton, Utah
Member #

Donate button added! 100% of donations will go toward coins. OB will cover shipping costs.

Let us know if there are any technical issues with the paypal widget in the sidebar, its a new feature.

M
Michael,
I get the following error when being forwarded to the PayPal website:
This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

Reactions: Michael