Freeport, Florida, United States
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Chastain
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Veteran
Tropical palm is a little tight but has good food. Hub City has better parking and also good food. I’m off on weekends, so I’m down for setting up a monthly meetup, and we could start at one of those and move around from there if we want/need.
Yeah, that about sums it up. The only bummer part for me is I work every weekend, plus I work the night shift. My days off are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, so any of those mornings work great for me.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Tropical palm is a little tight but has good food. Hub City has better parking and also good food. I’m off on weekends, so I’m down for setting up a monthly meetup, and we could start at one of those and move around from there if we want/need.
Yeah, that about sums it up. The only bummer part for me is I work every weekend, plus I work the night shift. My days off are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, so any of those mornings work great for me.
So I’m off weekends, but I work a swing shift so I don’t go in till 2. So I can do most days as long as I have some notice since Crestview is an hour from me and an hour from work lol.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Let’s get this going lol. I need to get outside more and it’s always better with like minded people.

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

I’m always down. I was planning on taking out the kids very soon.
Yea I need to do the same, I’m hoping to get some free time soon to camp. But, I have been thinking about going out and just doing some basic wilderness survival type stuff.
Let me know. I’m always down if work doesn’t get in the way.

Reactions: TxRanger3006

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I’m always down. I was planning on taking out the kids very soon.
Yea I need to do the same, I’m hoping to get some free time soon to camp. But, I have been thinking about going out and just doing some basic wilderness survival type stuff.
Let me know. I’m always down if work doesn’t get in the way.
Sounds good, if you want, text me some time and we can figure something out. 2109841920

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
If we could get a weekend that’s not raining sometime soon that would be nice lol.
A good chance of showers for this coming weekend too! I'll be in NW MS hunting from 12/26 to 1/3 and most likely the weekend of 1/12 to 1/15, after that I'll start looking into some Spring camping!

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

If we could get a weekend that’s not raining sometime soon that would be nice lol.
A good chance of showers for this coming weekend too! I'll be in NW MS hunting from 12/26 to 1/3 and most likely the weekend of 1/12 to 1/15, after that I'll start looking into some Spring camping!
A good one if we can get it planned out is up in talladega nf, Cheaha state park is there and has stuff for kids, good hiking, and I got a couple dispersed spots saved.

Reactions: Viking1204

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
A good one if we can get it planned out is up in talladega nf, Cheaha state park is there and has stuff for kids, good hiking, and I got a couple dispersed spots saved.
I spent a night in Cheaha State Park, very nice campground and areas for hiking and biking!

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I spent a night in Cheaha State Park, very nice campground and areas for hiking and biking!
Yea I really like it there, and there’s some sweet campsites in the state park and dispersed in the national forest.

Reactions: Viking1204

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
My last hunting trip to MS is going to be Jan. 26th - Jan 29th. After that I'll be thinking about going on some weekend camping trips depending on the weather before it gets hot! Anybody else thinking about going to the Southeast Adventure Vehicle Expo at the beginning of March?

Southeast Adventure Vehicle Expo | (thesaveexpo.com)

Reactions: SeabeeVet