Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Time to wake up everyone in NW Florida, I see a lot more Overland type vehicles in town but so far haven't been able to meet up and get more like minded individuals to join up, not for lack of trying. I have the Overland Bound business card and have left it on several vehicles and not one of them has contacted me!

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Are there any Cars and Coffee or Rigs and Coffee events that you guys go to?
None that we currently have. I was thinking if we could find a place that would work I'd be down for a monthly meetup so we could get to know one another and make better plans for get togethers. Some place to get coffee and a good breakfast out in the country would work! What do you think @TxRanger3006, @Wildlee, and @Flstraydog?

Last edited:
Reactions: TxRanger3006

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Apparently my notifications for this thread haven’t been happening. I’m down for doing coffee and cars somewhere, or if we come to navarre we can meet at the breweries.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Still around here in Fort Walton Beach! I think it would be nice if we could setup a monthly meetup somewhere. Maybe find a nice breakfast cafe in the country somewhere!

Last edited:

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
If anybody has a good place in the country for a meetup please drop the information here. If we get more than one that would be great, maybe one on the East side of the area and one on the West side of the area and we could alternate.

SeabeeVet

Rank IV

Advocate III

Freeport, Florida, United States
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Chastain
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Veteran
Hello All,

I moved from the Pacific NW (Washington State) 8 months ago to the Florida Panhandle, and I currently live in Crestview, Florida. I’m not new to OLB, just new to the SE. I look forward to hopefully meeting people in this group. Any good suggestions for good trails in Okaloosa or Fort Walton Counties? Also, What GMRS Channel is the Overlanding community using out here?

My Build so Far:
  • 2019 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition TRD Off-Road.
  • It came with a Back Flip Tonneau cover which I hate and plan to replace with a Re-Trax role-up tonneau cover.
  • Icon Stage Five 3 1/2" suspension lift
  • Fefteen52 17"x 8.5" Turbomac Rims
  • 35" x 12.5" Toyo Open Country A/T III Tires
  • Decked Drawer Bed System

IMG_9913.jpeg

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Tropical palm is a little tight but has good food, hub City has better parking and also good food. I’m off on weekends so I’m down for setting up a monthly meetup and we could start at one of those and move around from there if we want/need.