Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

No worries man! I’ve been working on my truck this weekend as there always seems to be something I’m adding to it for now lol. I’m good with next weekend.
Cool well let’s see how everyone else feels and at a min let’s plan on sat around noon at Anderson pond on the camping side. I might end up camping there that sat night, my new gazelle tent came in and I’m pretty pumped to use it.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Well we might not have everyone this go around but I really wanna try out my new gazelle tent that just showed up. So I think sat for a cookout will be good and I might even be staying the night. What’s everyone’s feelings on that.

HazMatt79

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Houston County, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Husted
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZYZ
Did this happen this weekend. Would be up for something next weekend if anyone else is.
Not this past weekend, but we are going to meet this Saturday at Anderson Pond at noon. I wont be camping because I’m still waiting on my bed rack to mount my RTT. But I believe @TxRanger3006 is considering it. Do you have a range pass? If not, let me know and I’ll send you the link. It’s all online.

Reactions: TxRanger3006

Flstraydog

Rank III

Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

Not this past weekend, but we are going to meet this Saturday at Anderson Pond at noon. I wont be camping because I’m still waiting on my bed rack to mount my RTT. But I believe @TxRanger3006 is considering it. Do you have a range pass? If not, let me know and I’ll send you the link. It’s all online.
Yeah I got a pass. Not sure I'll be able to camp but would great to meet up for a bit.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
The next weekend I'm available is the 18th, have a good time if you do meetup this next weekend. I'll bel living the good life in a nice hotel room in Helen, GA with a balcony that overlooks the Chattahoochee River!

HazMatt79

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Houston County, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Husted
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZYZ
The next weekend I'm available is the 18th, have a good time if you do meetup this next weekend. I'll bel living the good life in a nice hotel room in Helen, GA with a balcony that overlooks the Chattahoochee River!
And here I thought you were camping in the RTT in Helen lol. Still nice though!

Reactions: Viking1204

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I am down to meet up out there. You guys meeting up at a certain time and location then heading over or just meeting at the pond whenever?
We’ll probably just meet there at noon I kinda promised I’d camp with my daughter so I should already be set up. This is my last weekend for a little that I know for sure I’m off once I get the rotation down I’ll be able to do more. Also remember everyone bring your own meals/drinks a few of us bought a lot of stuff last time and ended up not needing a bunch of it cuz of the turn out (which was good just not as many as we thought)

Reactions: HazMatt79

HazMatt79

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Houston County, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Husted
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZYZ
Well, how was it on Saturday? Bummed I couldn't make it but hope you all had a good time!
It was good. Three of us met. @TxRanger3006 and @Flstraydog were there. Tx showed us a cool route he's been toying with kind of does a lap around Alabama exploring different places. I tried out the Solo Stove and found out that it's very hungry for firewood, but was able to boil about 48 ounces of water with it.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

It was good. Three of us met. @TxRanger3006 and @Flstraydog were there. Tx showed us a cool route he's been toying with kind of does a lap around Alabama exploring different places. I tried out the Solo Stove and found out that it's very hungry for firewood, but was able to boil about 48 ounces of water with it.
Hopefully down the road we can maybe make a local group inside of OB I’m also hoping we can do a weekend trip in the near future so we can all get some testing in on all our gear.