Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
My wife and I own a store right across from the landing. We need to get a group together and plan something.
What store? Downtown is one of my hangouts, I'm good friends with Mike, the owner of KC's. We've been to a lot of the concerts in the park at the landing too.

Reactions: HazMatt79

Flstraydog

Rank III

Enthusiast III

NW Florida
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Cummins
Member #

What store? Downtown is one of my hangouts, I'm good friends with Mike, the owner of KC's. We've been to a lot of the concerts in the park at the landing too.
We own 3 Dogs and a Chick. It's a dog treat bakery and specialty shop. I get to see dogs every day not a bad gig and work for the wife. lol

HazMatt79

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Houston County, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Husted
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZYZ
When I first read that, I was trying to figure out what you meant by 3 dogs and a "chick," but now I get it. It's the store name. Bwahaha!

Reactions: Flstraydog

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I'm FWB. Need to get a meet up together. Retired out of Hurlburt.
I’m actually thinking about doing a camp out either this weekend or possibly next up in Blackwater or possibly Anderson Pond. If anything we can do another day trip to Anderson Pond and switch it up to everyone bring what they wanna cook/drink and that way maybe we can see everyone’s cooking set ups in action.

HazMatt79

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Houston County, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Husted
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZYZ
I’m actually thinking about doing a camp out either this weekend or possibly next up in Blackwater or possibly Anderson Pond. If anything we can do another day trip to Anderson Pond and switch it up to everyone bring what they wanna cook/drink and that way maybe we can see everyone’s cooking set ups in action.
I'm good with this weekend or next. My camp stove comes this week and I want to try it out. I would have to break camp Sunday morning though.

Reactions: TxRanger3006

HazMatt79

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Houston County, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Husted
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZYZ
Ooh, I just got shipping notice that my Solo Stove Campfire(s) will be here Friday (It's buy one get one free right now and they're on sale too! - thanks for the heads up @Viking1204!). I want to try that this weekend or next as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viking1204

HazMatt79

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Houston County, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Husted
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZYZ
What's the plan for this weekend or next? I know @Viking1204 will be unavailable next weekend. I'm game for just a picnic still for Saturday if that's all we do.

Wildlee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre Fl
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Passenier
Member #

Hey everyone! Sorry to poach this post. I have been lookin around for people in the local area ride with and came across this thread. I live in Navarre.

HazMatt79

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Houston County, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Husted
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZYZ
Hey everyone! Sorry to poach this post. I have been lookin around for people in the local area ride with and came across this thread. I live in Navarre.
@Viking1204 Welcome! We've got a few of us that hit the range exploring. We might be having a get together this weekend, but still awaiting consensus.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I might be up for a picnic kind of get together on Saturday but not going to camp overnight, spent two nights in the tent last weekend and have a vacation to Helen, GA coming up next week!

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Sorry for the delay I started a new job on wed and it’s been a little crazy. I’m sure y’all put it together that atleast today (sat) we’re not meeting so maybe Sunday or one of the days next weekend. If not there’s plenty more weekends ahead that we can work towards just answer back with thoughts and hopefully I get a notification so I don’t miss out for days again lol.

HazMatt79

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Houston County, TX, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Husted
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZYZ
Sorry for the delay I started a new job on wed and it’s been a little crazy. I’m sure y’all put it together that atleast today (sat) we’re not meeting so maybe Sunday or one of the days next weekend. If not there’s plenty more weekends ahead that we can work towards just answer back with thoughts and hopefully I get a notification so I don’t miss out for days again lol.
No worries man! I’ve been working on my truck this weekend as there always seems to be something I’m adding to it for now lol. I’m good with next weekend.

Reactions: TxRanger3006