Member III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
P
Member #

Afternoon Adventurers!

Some of you may remember me, if yes, hello.
Some may not, nice to meet you.
Thanks to a couple of @Michael 's YouTube videos for getting me to log back in - great content man.

I have had some changes in my adventuring. In addition to my Gen3 4Runner, I have added a Triumph Street Scrambler to the mix.
I've also started doing some video blogs - you can find that here: https://www.youtube.com/c/WayawayAdventures

I'm still based in San Diego, CA.
- Joe

The Scrambler:
1620937278971.png1620937331582.png
The 4Runner:
1620937407677.png

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Afternoon Adventurers!

Some of you may remember me, if yes, hello.
Some may not, nice to meet you.
Thanks to a couple of @Michael 's YouTube videos for getting me to log back in - great content man.

I have had some changes in my adventuring. In addition to my Gen3 4Runner, I have added a Triumph Street Scrambler to the mix.
I've also started doing some video blogs - you can find that here: https://www.youtube.com/c/WayawayAdventures

I'm still based in San Diego, CA.
- Joe

The Scrambler:
View attachment 198294View attachment 198295
The 4Runner:
View attachment 198296
Hey Joe good to see you back again. I've wondered what happened to you, guess I should have reached out. Anyway glad you've reconnected. Oh, great looking bike, love it.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Joe good to see you back again. I've wondered what happened to you, guess I should have reached out. Anyway glad you've reconnected. Oh, great looking bike, love it.
Welcome back to Overland Bound
Here is some updated information just in case it has changed since your last visit.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @FrankRoams (OC/SD)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Overland Expo West
About WEST — Overland Expo®

WAYAWAY

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
P
Member #

Thanks Big G!
That bike is fun AF. I was really surprised how the Contis handle on the road, too.

WAYAWAY

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
P
Member #

Welcome back to Overland Bound
Here is some updated information just in case it has changed since your last visit.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @FrankRoams (OC/SD)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Overland Expo West
About WEST — Overland Expo®
Thank you sir, I appreciate it.