Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Just seeing if its still a thing tomorrow
So I was just looking at the hour by hour forecast again and it looks as if they’re calling for rain to start even earlier, lasting all day long, and with heavier precipitation .

I’m not sure about you guys but I think we should plan another day when the weather will be better.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
So I was just looking at the hour by hour forecast again and it looks as if they’re calling for rain to start even earlier, lasting all day long, and with heavier precipitation .

I’m not sure about you guys but I think we should plan another day when the weather will be better.

Thoughts?
I have not ran the trail before so Idk what to expect conditions wise, so I cant comment from that perspective. I feel like B.S.ing on the trail might be minimal.

Anthony 1972

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Virginia
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Grant
Member #

I have not ran the trail before so Idk what to expect conditions wise, so I cant comment from that perspective. I feel like B.S.ing on the trail might be minimal.

Thoughts?
Y'all guys got further to drive than me,so it's up to y'all on tomorrow.i like being able to get out and look around and maybe take some pictures.

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Thoughts?
I concur. [emoji22] I’m not into muddy/sloppy, especially not while I’m still stock.

but shouldn’t stop anyone who wants to give it a go.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

@AG Sheep @Nick80 @Anthony 1972 @NovaBound

I hate doing this but I think I'm going to cancel due to the amount of rain forecasted. If it were just going to be showers it probably wouldn't be a big deal, but they're calling for rain all day long, with heavy rain late morning through about 5pm(at least when I look at the hourly), and maybe 1-2inches. That's quite a bit.

We'll have a much safer trip, and a better time, on a nicer weekend.

Anthony 1972

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Virginia
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Grant
Member #

I hate doing this but I think I'm going to cancel due to the amount of rain forecasted. If it were just going to be showers it probably wouldn't be a big deal, but they're calling for rain all day long, with heavy rain late morning through about 5pm(at least when I look at the hourly), and maybe 1-2inches. That's quite a bit.

Sounds good hopefully see some of you all at the flea market this coming weekend.

Virginiawilderness

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vienna, Virginia
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Harris
Member #

We’ll keep an eye out for the new date. Rachel and I just wrapped up the baseline on our new to us rig and are looking forward to getting outside!

Anthony 1972

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Virginia
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Grant
Member #

If anyone else wants to caravan down to Used Gear swap/sale this upcoming weekend let me know. We are leaving from Alexandria around 8 and stopping in Woodbridge to gas up and meet up and heading down to Bedford. You do need to register @blueridgeoverlandgear. View attachment 69844
What route you all coming down,I'm in Staunton,maybe I can meet up