US East Northern VA / MD Monthly Meetups

• HTML tutorial

Tundred7904

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lexington park MD
Member #

Afternoon my name is Reid, Ive been on overlandbound for a bit taken trips with some other groups on here, looking to branch out, have some different options. I watch this particular forum regularly but just trying to get my name out there, I am based in southern Maryland and am willing to drive a ways. so anything you guys got let me know maybe I will tag along. Thanks

Reactions: wk2blackpearl

Nick80

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Haymarket, Virginia, USA
First Name
NICHOLAS
Last Name
Roozen
Member #

Is Potts Mountain the same as the other trails we have done or something different?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Is Potts Mountain the same as the other trails we have done or something different?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Pott's is close to Roanoke and is quite a bit more challenging than Flag Pole or Big Levels. Not the place for stock vehicles with inexperienced drivers. I could probably get my Xterra through most of it but I know I wouldn't stand a chance on the sand notch and burnt bridge would be interesting in either direction.

With a good spotter you'd probably be ok in the Commander although at least one vehicle with a winch would be advisable.

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

I'm going to try to join at the coffee Meetup. Will try to be there around 7:30. Looks like about an hour drive for me so will need to leave here about 6:30, so just depends if u can wake up on Saturday morning...

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Oh shit I just saw that was last week. Damn. Well, who wants to have a coffee Meetup in Woodbridge? 7:30 @ Grind n Krepe in Occoquan
@Sonic139 you're in Woodbridge I think. Also @Nootherids and anyone else I'm missing.