US East Northern VA / MD Monthly Meetups

• HTML tutorial

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
What time can you meet? Earlier the better. I think there are a few route options from what I read and from what we did last time.
We can shoot for 9 or 10? I really have no plans unless the people can come up with a title for the car I am buying

NiXJ

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gulfport, MS, USA
Member #

Hello everyone I was told about this meet up by Tacoma Jim. I hope to meet you all there. I'm a noob I've got a stock xj. I hope I don't hold you guys back, I'm just trying to get some advice and experience.

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
Hello everyone I was told about this meet up by Tacoma Jim. I hope to meet you all there. I'm a noob I've got a stock xj. I hope I don't hold you guys back, I'm just trying to get some advice and experience.
There's a running joke with the group that every trail is "easy enough for a stock vehicle" so you shoukd be good. I have a winch and some recovery gear if anyone gets stuck. Nick does to. So we should be all good.

Nick80

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Haymarket, Virginia, USA
First Name
NICHOLAS
Last Name
Roozen
Member #

[emoji12] all trails are stock friendly. [emoji23] I told an extrra the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

100RNR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Purcellville, VA, USA
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Rrrrrr
Member #

What time do you think we'd be off the trails? I'd love to go, but have something back in Leesburg later in the day.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
What time do you think we'd be off the trails? I'd love to go, but have something back in Leesburg later in the day.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Not sure on the time frame to run the trail but you are more than welcome to turn back at anytime dependent on time. Hate to give a time frame and then have an issue like last time.