US East Northern VA / MD Monthly Meetups

• HTML tutorial

smplone

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sterling VA
Member #

There is another app called park ranger I think that will help with finding places to go, maybe not primitive or off the grid but legal none the less. I use motion x to track and record, sometimes Maplets to take advantage of the you are here in some areas. I am personally out of town next weekend. But can certainly manage logistics on a clean up party for a crew by providing route guidance if interested

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland

pl626

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

McLean, VA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Chen
Member #

Most of the DRT guys are NoVA based.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smplone

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sterling VA
Member #

Yes all of the DRT guys are local to Nova, Yes all of those write-ups are good to go, Yes any of those suggestions I would endorse.

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
Yes all of the DRT guys are local to Nova, Yes all of those write-ups are good to go, Yes any of those suggestions I would endorse.
What are the "DRT" guys.

I'm southern PA, but willing to travel for a good get together.
Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I dont know how far GWNF is from you but thats looking like the plan. Maybe run some trails and then hit up one of the breweries/beer joints in Harrisonburg? I am waiting for some people to get a title for a car I have been looking at picking up. If they get it next week I may be out of the loop on this.

pl626

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

McLean, VA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Chen
Member #

DRT is the Dirt Road Trip overland blog site started by Ben & Alex. They also admin the FB group Mid Atlantic Overland Society. They do a meet & greet the 2nd Thursday every month @ Kilroys in Braddock/Springfield. Great group of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scifi79 and smplone