Launch Member

Member III

Haymarket, Virginia, USA
First Name
NICHOLAS
Last Name
Roozen
Member #

Hey now! Us Jeep guys gotta stick together! Yotas are taking over the overland game! (Or maybe Jeeps weren't even a competitor :fearscream:)
I’m jealous they don’t make a cool winch bumper for my truck. But when I get a JL RUBI my options shall become unlimited [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Nick80

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Haymarket, Virginia, USA
First Name
NICHOLAS
Last Name
Roozen
Member #

They seem to look okay on 4Runners. With a little modification.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
The only benefit of me having the portable is I can use it off the front or back of the truck. So it’s great if I ever had issues if I was on a trail alone.

100RNR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Purcellville, VA, USA
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Rrrrrr
Member #

The only benefit of me having the portable is I can use it off the front or back of the truck. So it’s great if I ever had issues if I was on a trail alone.

I hear you. I've been traveling and overlanding for over a month now. A few times I've taken the easy way around because I'm solo.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Nick80

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Haymarket, Virginia, USA
First Name
NICHOLAS
Last Name
Roozen
Member #

Hope mods are finished. Plan is if I get a JL then put 35’s on it and mover the 33s from it to the commander.

Justin Roach

Rank I

Traveler I

Anyone here ever been to the northern parts of the GWNF? Look for a quick and easy one night camp trip and would love some recommendations. I’m from Maryland so the further north the better.

Thanks

Linusb212

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Anyone here ever been to the northern parts of the GWNF? Look for a quick and easy one night camp trip and would love some recommendations. I’m from Maryland so the further north the better.

Thanks

I live in Frederick county too. I'm not sure that I want to camp this late in year but I'd be down for a day trip.