US East Northern VA / MD Monthly Meetups

• HTML tutorial

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Correct, they have a range of trails for every experience level. Youll srill want to air down your tires a little bit though haha.

100RNR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Purcellville, VA, USA
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Rrrrrr
Member #

I'm considering, but with the weather weather and still having highest tires, not so sure.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

So plan is atill a go for this weekend at the cove campground in Gore VA. Ill plan to get there early afternoon tomorrow (the 18th) and will give the sign in office a heads up on overland bound members so they can let yall know where well have camp set up. Setting up Rally point now and will post a link.

Reactions: Epic Overland

DRJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, VA
Member #

So plan is atill a go for this weekend at the cove campground in Gore VA. Ill plan to get there early afternoon tomorrow (the 18th) and will give the sign in office a heads up on overland bound members so they can let yall know where well have camp set up. Setting up Rally point now and will post a link.
Sounds good. I may also head up tomorrow after work and camp out for the night. But I'll have a definite by tomorrow. If not, I will be heading up Saturday.

Reactions: Exped4x4

CO_R1T

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Kaufer
Member #

Hey everyone! I just signed up for OB and came straight here as I live in NoVA (Arlington area). Seems like this meet up crew has been going strong since April. When's the next meetup? I see there's some comments about something this weekend, although that may be a bit rushed at this point for me.

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Nice. @Cbeckerink and I live in Woodbridge. She has a WK2 also, a 2012 Overland w/ the QL. She's just starting to build hers out also so I'm sure she'll want to chat with you a bunch and compare rides!

DRJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, VA
Member #

Hey everyone! I just signed up for OB and came straight here as I live in NoVA (Arlington area). Seems like this meet up crew has been going strong since April. When's the next meetup? I see there's some comments about something this weekend, although that may be a bit rushed at this point for me.
Welcome WK2EcoD! Yes, there is a trip planned out to the Cove Campground this weekend, but if you are in for a slightly longer drive, there is another trip planned for Big Levels next weekend! Hope you can join us soon! There's quite a few of us in NoVA so come out and join us. @Exped4x4 has also been gracious enough to coordinate meet ups in Clifton, VA a few times.