US East Northern VA / MD Monthly Meetups

• HTML tutorial

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
Hey man! Welcome, glad to have you on board! We're planning a trip to the cove for next month, I have an F150 on 35s, so I'm familiar with the size issue amd can guide you dowm some suitable trails. If youd like, I'm happy to meet up with you locally for a meet and greet and can show you some nearby trails that'll tolerate your behemoth, just let me know!

Cheers,
-Mike
You thinking like a Friday - Saturday deal on the cove trip? Going to look at getting my days off changed so I can go out more.

Reactions: Exped4x4

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

You thinking like a Friday - Saturday deal on the cove trip? Going to look at getting my days off changed so I can go out more.
Yes indeedy, I'll be there Friday to Sunday, that way others can come and join as
their schedule allows.

@geekyadam how does this Sunday sound for a Clifton meetup? @DRJ , @FJ60pete , @Nootherids , how does that sound for y'all?
Anyone else who is up for joining is welcome as well!
The trails we do for day meets are possible in stock vehicles and are good training grounds for picking your line and seeing how to get your vehicle to follow it as well as familiarizing yourself with your vehicle's limits and characteristics. That being said, its still a fun time for the more experienced and has plenty of complicated obstacles.

Reactions: geekyadam

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Yes indeedy, I'll be there Friday to Sunday, that way others can come and join as
their schedule allows.

@geekyadam how does this Sunday sound for a Clifton meetup? @DRJ , @FJ60pete , @Nootherids , how does that sound for y'all?
The trails we do for day meets are possible in stock vehicles and are good training grounds for picking your line and seeing how to get your vehicle to follow it as well as familiarizing yourself with your vehicle's limits and characteristics. That being said, its still a fun time for the more experienced and has plenty of complicated obstacles.
Count me in! Give me an address and time to meet. Would prefer earlier in the day if possible. I try to get to bed early Sunday nights. Early to bed and early to rise and all that... ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using OB Talk mobile app

DRJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, VA
Member #

their schedule allows.

This weekend is going to be pretty hectic for me. I'll stay in the loop through the thread in case my plan changes, but I have a lot of family stuff going on this weekend. I'm still down for Cove though if it's still planned for 3rd weekend of August. At the very least I'll make it out for a day trip.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Count me in! Give me an address and time to meet. Would prefer earlier in the day if possible. I try to get to bed early Sunday nights. Early to bed and early to rise and all that... ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using OB Talk mobile app
Awesome, we'll shoot for 10am Sunday morning at the main street pub at 7410 Main St Clifton, VA. I'll be driving a big green chunk of steel known as the 97 Expedition.

Reactions: geekyadam

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

I'll be in a stock black 2017 Tacoma Sport. Happy to see what those tires can do in preparation for MAOF next weekend with @DRJ.

Nootherids

Rank V

Influencer II

Awesome, we'll shoot for 10am Sunday morning at the main street pub at 7410 Main St Clifton, VA. I'll be driving a big green chunk of steel known as the 97 Expedition.
Count me in!! Driving back from beach vacation on Saturday so I should be available on Sunday. Heck, we're gonna have to start wearing triple name tags. Real name, forum name, and our rides. LOL

Really looking forward to the meet. Some local East PWC buddies is excellent; and not having a reliable guide for The Cove is the only thing that has kept me from going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nootherids

Rank V

Influencer II

Nootherids. I won't be able to make it to the Toyota event over the Labor Day weekend. I definitely will need to go next year and check out the other Toyotas and vendors.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
All good. I'll take pics and give you guys some feedback on the experience. Labor Day is both a great and a shitty day. The kid starts school that same week so I can't just go and take him out for 3 days right after school starts. }:-( So I'll have to go solo this year and figure out how to bring family next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: geekyadam and DRJ

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

My schedule got super messed up for the next couple of weeks. Plan on making the meet up this Sunday but not to sure about anything after that until September.
Hey I'll add you to conversation I created with the other guys for the Sunday run.

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

So this Sunday? And at what location? If so I may be free.
Main Street Pub - 7140 Main St, Clifton, VA 20124

Let me know if you think you can make it, I'll add you to the event conversation we're in. All the details are in there.