US East Northern VA / MD Monthly Meetups

• HTML tutorial

Ryan Hoffman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Somerset, PA
Member #

Hello everyone, I'm from Somerset Pa, and a new member to the group. I want to attend a meet up but not really ready to go as far as Vermont to catch one. Starting with short trips. Western Maryland meetup sounds great for my location.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Welcome to the group Escher and Ryan!

Sorry for the bit of comm-out yall.

Geocaching I think will ultimately be the way to go, I'll play around with it a bit more. Im thinking thatll be the more state wide deal.

It's looking like our next meet will be May 27th.

Reactions: Escher and TerryD

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
It's looking like our next meet will be May 27th.
Dang, probably wont be able to make it. I will be heading west for a couple of days during that time.

I don't know if anyone wants to do an off the books meet up before then? Nothing extravegant.

Last edited:

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Dang, probably wont be able to make it. I will be heading west for a couple of days during that time.

I don't know if anyone wants to do an off the books meet up before then? Nothing extravegant.
I dont see any reason that's not possible. I'll definitely be around. When were you thinkin?

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

I am in Delaware ill be interested in coming to your next get together
Awesome, look forward to seein ya there!
Thanks, @Exped4x4! :grinning:

Good to hear a date is in the works! Any sense as to location and trails? Would be nice to get out of town and get some real dirt on the Subaru, as opposed to a blanket of pollen from beeches and other trees in the hood. :wink:
Haha, i hear ya on that! I'll look around and check for some other trails that are a bit more subi friendly. That being said, it sounds like you can handle most of the trails we have here with a group.

Last edited:

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
Rog o, we can do a soft meet this Sat or next and hit up Heritage Brewery in Manassas.
Down for next Saturday. Wife has some plans already in place for tomorrow

Idk what the plan is but there is a little Jeep show next Saturday also. Just throwing out some ideas.

Last edited:

atcbrad

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

My wife and I would definitely like to meet up sometime. We're in Leesburg VA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
No worries. Ill still be going so if anyone wants to do somethong down that way then let me know. Migjt be able to still do the brewery

Joseph Ambs

Rank I

Contributor III

Westminster
Member #

Hey everyone. I`m in Carroll County Maryland and just joined the group. I really want to hit the trails sometime and go camping. When is the next meet up?

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Hey everyone. I`m in Carroll County Maryland and just joined the group. I really want to hit the trails sometime and go camping. When is the next meet up?
Hey Joseph! Welcome to the group! The next meetup will be on the 27th of this month. Itll be a set uo to all the new memvers to meey and get to know each other and get a little trail time in. Right now the camping trip is being planned for next month

Reactions: Joseph Ambs