• HTML tutorial

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

@Exped4x4 where is the meet for the 27 or are you still working on the details
So this month we'll meet in Clifton VA, same location as before. Food, drinks, trails, got a little bit of everything haha. Let's have everyone meet there at noon.

It'll be an easy meet this month so we can put a face to everyones name and talk about the camping trip next month, share ideas and what not. Then we can go out, get a little dirty, and hit up a local brewery!

mike story

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

lewes delaware
Member #

So this month we'll meet in Clifton VA, same location as before. Food, drinks, trails, got a little bit of everything haha. Let's have everyone meet there at noon.

It'll be an easy meet this month so we can put a face to everyones name and talk about the camping trip next month, share ideas and what not. Then we can go out, get a little dirty, and hit up a local brewery!
Where do you meet at this would be my first time coming out if i come out ill probably be trying to find a camp ground close by cause i dont wanna make that 3 hour drive twice in one day

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

i think my posts got deleted?
It did, same with mine.

Were meeting at tge main street pub in Clifton VA at noon. There a a coupke a trails nearby gor anyone whi wants to get a little dirty. Its a small one horse town, cool place for a meet. We'll be discussing plans for next month meetup/camping trip. Locations, days, etc. Lookin forward to seein yall there!

O2BTXN

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Manassas, VA
Member #

Sorry we missed the meet up yesterday (?) both of us had to work. We are interested in the camping trip next month once you have details.

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Hey Y'all,
So we're looking at either the weekend of the 16th or the 23rd of June. What are y'alls votes? Planning for a Friday to Sunday trip with a little scavenger hunting throughout the George Washington National Forest trails near Harrisonburg VA. Let me know of any questions or concerns!

-Mike