Northern VA / MD Monthly Meetups

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Specter

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

There is Overland 4x4 here in Alexandria too. They are a Land Rover/Range Rover/Jeep/Hummer shop, but I've called them in the past and they have done work on Yotas too. But have no actual experience with them yet.

I’ve have used them before for my old Land Rover - great team there as far as customer service and Land Rover work.

Makit Worx

Rank I

Member I

Alexandria, VA
Member #

Gauging interest - would anyone be interested in a group buy of ROAM Adventure Co. Rugged Cases, for the NOVA/DC/MD area?

It would be 20% discount off, with minimum of 20 cases and could get them palletized and freight shipped (saving in shipping costs). Thus the local members only.
I’m interested in two of the 95L.

Reactions: NovaBound

JRElaxED

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Alexandria, Va
Member #

Good evening! Short notice but a few of us (Specter, 100RNR, BourbanRunner, etc) are getting together for coffee tomorrow morning and I wanted to make sure everyone in the area had the details in case they wanted to attend. All are welcome!

Sunday 8/24, 10am
Starbucks
821 Warrenton Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
Damn, day late. I would have loved to check out the meet up.

NovaBound

US East Region Member Rep

Pathfinder I

Alexandria, Virginia, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

We need a meet up soon. Weekend after Labor Day? I like the make your own, put can we do a family event? Trail potluck, you cook it we try it. I’m always looking for trail recipes and I like eating too.
Weekend after? Sure... sounds like a plan to me!

Where?

geekyadam

Rank V

Advocate III

Woodbridge, VA
Member #

We need a meet up soon. Weekend after Labor Day? I like the make your own, put can we do a family event? Trail potluck, you cook it we try it. I’m always looking for trail recipes and I like eating too.
I, too, enjoy eating. However I'll be at ARV so count me out.

Nootherids

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

I’m in, depending on the time of day.

Someone has to break up this Toyota/Jeep love-fest!
What are you running with? Cause if it’s not a Jeep or Toyota then you may have to stick to pebble driveways. If it’s a Jeep then maybe a few roots in the way will be ok. But if it’s a Toyota then Send It! LOL REPREZENT!

Reactions: NovaBound

Uberland

Rank I

Contributor I

Springfield, VA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
B
Member #

What are you running with? Cause if it’s not a Jeep or Toyota then you may have to stick to pebble driveways. If it’s a Jeep then maybe a few roots in the way will be ok. But if it’s a Toyota then Send It! LOL REPREZENT!
Ford Excursion...y’all are like gnats buzz-buzz-buzzing around me.

NovaBound

US East Region Member Rep

Pathfinder I

Alexandria, Virginia, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Here’s the RP:

Northern Virginia meet up

Reactions: sabjku