Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I'm always up for helping out. I know that area well. Would be fun to do that 85 mile route we did before as well, and camp.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

ncd1284

Rank 0

Traveler I

Richmond, VA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Dodd
Hey guys,

I'm planning a quick (but long) road trip to Kentucky towards the end of the month. I'm going to the Maker's Mark distillery to pick up some bottles of bourbon from the barrel that's had my name on it for the last 7 years (check out their Ambassador program). I plan on driving all day Friday the 22nd and camping out once I get there. Do the MM distillery on Saturday and any other distilleries I can squeeze in. Camp out saturday night and then head back home Sunday. If anyone is interested in joining let me know! I can have 3 other people free of charge for the MM distillery tour.

DRJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, VA
Member #

Hey guys,

I'm planning a quick (but long) road trip to Kentucky towards the end of the month. I'm going to the Maker's Mark distillery to pick up some bottles of bourbon from the barrel that's had my name on it for the last 7 years (check out their Ambassador program). I plan on driving all day Friday the 22nd and camping out once I get there. Do the MM distillery on Saturday and any other distilleries I can squeeze in. Camp out saturday night and then head back home Sunday. If anyone is interested in joining let me know! I can have 3 other people free of charge for the MM distillery tour.
I want to do something that weekend, but I need to stay relatively close as I only have Saturday and Sunday. =/

It sounds a really cool trip though. I haven't been out that way yet. Travel safe!

100RNR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fredericksburg, VA, USA
First Name
E
Last Name
R
Member #

Hey guys,

That's awesome! I got my ambassador bottles a few years ago. I lived in Louisville at the time, so it was a day trip. And a day trip to every other distillery in Kentucky. [emoji3][emoji1634]

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

I tried but couldn't create one. It kept taking me to Facebook. Not sure what that was all about.
Let me give it a try.

No luck, but reached out and apparently there are rally point issues right now with the transition. they are aware and working the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: DRJ

DRJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, VA
Member #

Does anyone have a recommended shop to get a lift installed for a 5th Gen 4Runner?
Bryan,
If you are still shopping around for shops, give Perfection Automotive a buzz and see if they have experience with modding 4runners. I found this place from TacomaWorld because one of the guys that do a ton of Tacoma mods work there as a mechanic. I took my truck there to get it aligned because most places refuse to align lifted trucks. I saw a current 4runner Pro while I was there. Not sure what work was being done on it, but give them a buzz and find out how much experience they have with the platform.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova