Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
The trails in Northern Colorado are finally open! Come join us for a trail ride/meetup as we explore a few trails in the Red Feathers area.
Thanks so much for setting this up!

Do these look right?

Reactions: Iridium

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Thanks so much for setting this up!

Do these look right?

yes I hyper linked the titles in the post, but for some reason they dont change color, to show there are links. Videos from Trails off-road are linked as well at the end of the short descriptions i posted.

I'll message OB Support to see if they can add that as a feature.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
yes I hyper linked the titles in the post, but for some reason they dont change color, to show there are links. Videos from Trails off-road are linked as well at the end of the short descriptions i posted.

I'll message OB Support to see if they can add that as a feature.
Links have worked for me in the past in the NOTES section. If you'll add me as an admin temporarily I'll have a look.

_JL_Foxx

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Gulisano
Member #

I RSVP'd but I'm still trying to get confirmation that I'm off Friday. If I am, I'll see you guys there!

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I've been working out of state for the last few years. I hope to be back permanently in the next few weeks.

Just as a fact note: I am 68 years old, overweight, and diabetic. I just had two knees replaced. Both my wife and I had Covid the first week in Feb. I ran a 103 for two days and missed only three days of work. She was sick for for a couple of weeks. All who get it don't die. For me I have had colds that were worse. The wife's was like a bad cold. At the time we had no idea what it was. Later I found out what it was. We used common sense and no one around us got sick. I got over it and had my surgery three weeks later.

Last edited:

Iridium

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

I RSVP'd but I'm still trying to get confirmation that I'm off Friday. If I am, I'll see you guys there!
Awesome, the wife said to leave Link at our house so she can play with him and he can play with our pups :p

Iridium

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

I've been working out of state for the last few years. I hope to be back permanently in the next few weeks.

Just as a fact note: I am 68 years old, overweight, and diabetic. I just had two knees replaced. Both my wife and I had Covid the first week in Feb. I ran a 103 for two days and missed only three days of work. She was sick for for a couple of weeks. All who get it don't die. For me I have had colds that were worse. The wife's was like a bad cold. At the time we had no idea what it was. Later I found out what it was. We used common sense and no one around us got sick. I got over it and had my surgery three weeks later.
I'm really glad to hear that y'all got through it ok, here's to your and your wife's health improving. I plan to organize several other meetups and get togethers over the coming weeks so hopefully y'all are feeling well enough to join us, if not we will definitely have more rides etc over the coming months!