Northeast WA, ID panhandle 5/26-5/28/17 (Memorial weekend)

• HTML tutorial

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

I'm interested, but currently unemployed, so I have no idea what I'll be doing at that point. I'll prepare for it, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to go.

Posted via mobile.
let me know if I can help in any way whether it be gas food etc. the more the merrier and im feeling generous lol

badmnky

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

PNW E. WA
Member #

let me know if I can help in any way whether it be gas food etc. the more the merrier and im feeling generous lol
That's very kind of you! Thanks. I'm actually fine for affording the outing, I just don't know what I'll be doing for work and wether I can take the time off.

Posted via mobile.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

heck yea we are set then.

He's pretty heavy on the throttle, lol. He doesn't hear real well, and he's a little intense, but he's a great guy. He's been looking at winches for the stupid duty for a little while now. You'll like him.
im pretty heavy on the throttle too lol love the sound of the v8 in my jeep. look forward to meeting him

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Since there has been some interest shown, I thought I should fill in a few blanks. Bring what ever food and drink you feel comfortable with for three days. There is fuel and stores in the towns along the way. I don't plan on pushing hard, there is a lot to see and take in. We should be on the trail by 10am on the second day. We will find a spot for lunches along the way. I think we will be fine with CB radios, but, I am working on my ham license.
The spot of the second night has a jeep trail close by. I've never been down it, but will check it out before hand.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Since there has been some interest shown, I thought I should fill in a few blanks. Bring what ever food and drink you feel comfortable with for three days. There is fuel and stores in the towns along the way. I don't plan on pushing hard, there is a lot to see and take in. We should be on the trail by 10am on the second day. We will find a spot for lunches along the way. I think we will be fine with CB radios, but, I am working on my ham license.
The spot of the second night has a jeep trail close by. I've never been down it, but will check it out before hand.
let me know if you want a tag along to check out that trail.

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring