Rank VII

Pioneer II

San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

newbie here. how difficult are the trails that we will traverse?
Hey Felix. The trails we’ll be doing won’t be extremely difficult. Hollister is a very controlled environment and it’s a great place for those new to wheelin’. Depending on how you’re feeling you can stick to the more chill trails but if you’re feeling like a challenge there’s always the option to test your limits!

Kuahiwi_808

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Alameda, CA, USA
First Name
Felix
Last Name
Berzabal
Hey Felix. The trails we’ll be doing won’t be extremely difficult. Hollister is a very controlled environment and it’s a great place for those new to wheelin’. Depending on how you’re feeling you can stick to the more chill trails but if you’re feeling like a challenge there’s always the option to test your limits!
thanks. looking forward to saturday.

Reactions: Wandering_Scotty

Ken M

Rank IV

Traveler III

Napa, CA, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Well, I was hoping to make this an over nights, but my sons truck broke down so I can only go for saturday. Have to work on the sons truck sunday :(

Reactions: Wandering_Scotty

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Well, I was hoping to make this an over nights, but my sons truck broke down so I can only go for saturday. Have to work on the sons truck sunday :(
Aw man, sorry to hear about your son’s truck! Hope it’s nothing too serious. And thanks for the heads up. That’s the great thing about Hollister though, it makes for the perfect day trip!

Reactions: Ken M

Ken M

Rank IV

Traveler III

Napa, CA, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Miller
Member #

tempImageSNkBGw.pngtempImageSNkBGw.pngtempImageyTbRgQ.pngtempImageHeGOHX.pngtempImage87cRBE.pngtempImageqIyCIj.pngtempImagelwIkCL.pngtempImageqXT83C.png

Here are a few pictures I took along the way. You can clearly see the San Andreas fault line in the back ground.

It was a beautiful day with some very slick mud. Everybody was grinning from ear to ear by the end of the day.

It was great to meet Cameron and Felix. mahalo bruda!

PS No Make Big Body ! :)

Kuahiwi_808

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Alameda, CA, USA
First Name
Felix
Last Name
Berzabal
It took me 2 hours to get all that mud off...Lol. I must've brought back at least 80lbs of mud with me to Alameda. All worth it though!!! As a first time, newbie, it was a whole new sensation to have a vehicle's rear end slip and slide into a rut, followed by the front end going the opposite way, then somehow the rig finds it way out. Never had that sensation before. Great meeting everyone- Scotty, Jaquelin, Cameron, Ken.

Attachments