NorCal trip August 21

• HTML tutorial

bandy

Rank 0

Traveler I

Lol, I just realized this is for Sunday and not Saturday and Sunday.. Is anyone going up Saturday and camping Saturday night?

Scott Muir

Rank 0

Contributor I

Very last minute, and new to the group as well, but my wife and I are considering joining this trip. We live in Nevada City, so we would drive up tomorrow morning to join you in Downieville.

My vehicle is a stock '06 Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed TRD Off-Road. From what I've seen in the posts so far it sounds like it should be okay for this trail, but would like to hear that it meets the need. I don't want to hold up the group and be "that guy".

We have experience doing long dirt road trips (Death Valley, Mojave, Saline Valley, etc.), but most of those routes aren't very technical.

If it works out we look forward to meeting the group. Let me know your thoughts on the suitability of the truck.

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Very last minute, and new to the group as well, but my wife and I are considering joining this trip. We live in Nevada City, so we would drive up tomorrow morning to join you in Downieville.

My vehicle is a stock '06 Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed TRD Off-Road. From what I've seen in the posts so far it sounds like it should be okay for this trail, but would like to hear that it meets the need. I don't want to hold up the group and be "that guy".

We have experience doing long dirt road trips (Death Valley, Mojave, Saline Valley, etc.), but most of those routes aren't very technical.

If it works out we look forward to meeting the group. Let me know your thoughts on the suitability of the truck.
You will be fine come join the fun.

Reactions: Toyotadirtdevil

bandy

Rank 0

Traveler I

What time do you guys expect to be to an ending point and what road? Not sure if we are still in now that we figured out it's just a day trip...

Toyotadirtdevil

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Carmichael, California
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Nantz
Member #

Bandy,
Take a look on Google maps as there are a lot of trails on the other side of 49 that look like they might be fun to explore. I'm in no rush to get home so if you want to run more than a day I'll stay. Hope to see you tomorrow.

bandy

Rank 0

Traveler I

Bandy,
Take a look on Google maps as there are a lot of trails on the other side of 49 that look like they might be fun to explore. I'm in no rush to get home so if you want to run more than a day I'll stay. Hope to see you tomorrow.
We are out for this run... I thought it was an overnight originally but 11-12 hrs of driving today didn't get us out the door. I plan to make a weekend of this soon. I'll post the trip before we go to see if we can get a group.

Last edited: