NorCal trip August 21

• HTML tutorial

Scott Muir

Rank 0

Contributor I

I don't have any pictures, but we had a nice day out on the trail. We made it home last night just in time to get to our friends party. As the crow flies it's not far from Laporte to Nevada City, but there are a lot of twisty roads along the way and it took a while.

I've resolved to get a CB radio in the truck. It would have been nice to have had on the trail yesterday.

Thanks to all for the hospitality. Hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Reactions: O.Dfj

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

I don't have any pictures, but we had a nice day out on the trail. We made it home last night just in time to get to our friends party. As the crow flies it's not far from Laporte to Nevada City, but there are a lot of twisty roads along the way and it took a while.

I've resolved to get a CB radio in the truck. It would have been nice to have had on the trail yesterday.

Thanks to all for the hospitality. Hopefully we'll see you again soon.
Im glad you guys had a good time hope to see you on another trail run.

Noahs2015TacoSupreme

Rank II
Launch Member
Supporter

Contributor I

Danville CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Wong
Member #

I cant stay out of the water. Did anyone get pictures of me and Michael sliding down the rocks into the creek.
What's up, yes I captured videos of both Zack and Mike sliding down the creek. I will try my best to upload and share them later tonight.

It was great meeting everyone, I had a great time, making those scenic stops was a lot of fun. I know my son had a blast, his ears were glued to the CB radio, for better or worse (mostly worse) listening to all the trail chatter. Afterwards I had to have a nice conversation with him about what new phrases are okay to repeat, and what new phrases are a complete NO NO!

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

What's up, yes I captured videos of both Zack and Mike sliding down the creek. I will try my best to upload and share them later tonight.

It was great meeting everyone, I had a great time, making those scenic stops was a lot of fun. I know my son had a blast, his ears were glued to the CB radio, for better or worse (mostly worse) listening to all the trail chatter. Afterwards I had to have a nice conversation with him about what new phrases are okay to repeat, and what new phrases are a complete NO NO!
Lol sorry bro i had fun meeting you as well. Noah was a blast to have around your kid is awesome.

Noahs2015TacoSupreme

Rank II
Launch Member
Supporter

Contributor I

Danville CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Wong
Member #

Lol sorry bro i had fun meeting you as well. Noah was a blast to have around your kid is awesome.
No worries, it's totally cool. Noah is actually pretty good about not repeating "bad" words. I've dropped so many F-bombs around or even at him, yet I've still haven't heard him repeat it. It's funny though thanks to Tyler ( I think it was him), Noah's new favorite phrase (that he's allowed to repeat) is "Sling shot... Engaged!"

Noahs2015TacoSupreme

Rank II
Launch Member
Supporter

Contributor I

Danville CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Wong
Member #

So I decide to pop my video editing cherry, so please be gentle and refrain from the negativity. I'm working with a free basic MS Video Editor and more than half of the recorded video that day was ruined by the dust. Also keep in mind I'm a number crunching desk jokey and don't make my lively hood on being creative or artistic, because if I did I would starve. I had to "sample" other members pictures to incorporate other members into the video, I hope you enjoy.

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

So I decide to pop my video editing cherry, so please be gentle and refrain from the negativity. I'm working with a free basic MS Video Editor and more than half of the recorded video that day was ruined by the dust. Also keep in mind I'm a number crunching desk jokey and don't make my lively hood on being creative or artistic, because if I did I would starve. I had to "sample" other members pictures to incorporate other members into the video, I hope you enjoy.

Thats was awesome bro.