Nor Cal - Casual Meet Up?

• HTML tutorial

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Totally forgot about the 24th, I guess I'm out. Will be working that day so I can pay for the OTG Rally trip.

BEAR

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

Hmm, I'm not sure at this point. It looks like it'll just be three people, including myself. Might not be worth the trip for everyone. What are your thoughts @BEAR and @Gary_Tsang?
Sorry. I just dropped my rig off at my mechanic to finish up some major maintenance and won't pick it up till Monday. Getting all 3 diff fluids changed, rear breaks, possibly a wheel bearing and fixing an electrical draw in the system.

BlueRunner05

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Livermore, CA
Member #

im in livermore and willing to meet up with everyone. i work near the oakland airport and near there is 21st amendment brewery that they opened up a couple months ago. huge parking lot and they usually have ver good food trucks and of course beer! hahaha... I do pump repairs for them and i can talk to the brewmaster and maybe we can get something going.. let me know what you guys think

picklejuice

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

im in livermore and willing to meet up with everyone. i work near the oakland airport and near there is 21st amendment brewery that they opened up a couple months ago. huge parking lot and they usually have ver good food trucks and of course beer! hahaha... I do pump repairs for them and i can talk to the brewmaster and maybe we can get something going.. let me know what you guys think
I'm all for meeting up, but it seems like summer is a pretty busy time for most. I was thinking I'd give it another shot after Off the Grid Rally 2.0 in late September, so perhaps in October or November. Of course anyone else is more than welcome to throw their own get-together!

LoneWolf

Rank 0

Contributor II

I'm in for one I wish I found this thread sooner started my own thread haha but as I stated over there we should make it an annual meet that's planned well in advance so everyone can plan accordingly

BEAR

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

I'm in for one I wish I found this thread sooner started my own thread haha but as I stated over there we should make it an annual meet that's planned well in advance so everyone can plan accordingly
We've been trying to do them more regular, like once every 2 months or so. I haven't been able to make it to one yet because my work schedule has been so crazy this summer.

BEAR

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

Let's plan this now. How about September 17 at 10 am. At the Sun Valley Mall in Pleasant hill. It's right off the freeway and I've seen some hot rod clubs in the past just set up shop in the parking lot where the pin is.

If there is a better place, Time or day post up. Let's get this going again. We could include a little swap meet too. If a lot of people show up I'll contact the mall and try and get permission.