Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

I'll be getting all gussied up for a wedding. Probably take all morning.
Would love to meet you guys.

Reactions: Kelly

mitchandbuck

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

I'm doing well man. You around this weekend? I will probably try to get some work done on my trailer Sunday. Want to tug you project over?

VDawg1115

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Oakland, CA
Member #

I'm doing well man. You around this weekend? I will probably try to get some work done on my trailer Sunday. Want to tug you project over?
Can't. Not this weekend. Just put the pintle hitch on and want to take it for a test run to Alabama Hills this weekend. If my friends can get a 4wd for the weekend, we'all hit up Cerro Gordo also

Attachments

Toyotadirtdevil

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Carmichael, California
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Nantz
Member #

How about something near Vallejo or Benicia or Bezerkly. I live up in Sacramento and don't want to give the state any more bridge toll than I have to. Hahaha.

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
How about something near Vallejo or Benicia or Bezerkly. I live up in Sacramento and don't want to give the state any more bridge toll than I have to. Hahaha.
I hear you, but they have more members in the Bay Area then they do up by us. I was also thinking, the closer I got it to Hayward, the more likely @Corrichael might show up. You could drive around :-)

mitchandbuck

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

There's a private place to wheel near Vacaville. It's like "Bobs place" or something. Small, private, donation only. I'll see if I can find it if you guys are interested.
Also, Lake Berryesa it's just up the road there and is a beautiful camping option.

mitchandbuck

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

When I went, it was maybe 5 years ago. I don't know if he is still around. Can one of you guys that are close go see if it's still open?

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
I don't think that place is open anymore from what I heard 2-3 years ago. I would call first. He used to have a website, a quick google search didn't show it, so probably closed.
The place is not that big for having small tires, it was really there for guys 35"+ and expected to lay it on the side kind of wheeling.

I suggest heading to Hollister, its a little more of a drive but well worth it. Plenty easy to hard (v-notch) trails that are not on the map.

Reactions: LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Rank 0

Contributor II

Reactions: Mike G