Nor Cal - Casual Meet Up?

• HTML tutorial

picklejuice

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

Hey guys, sounds like there's interest. Let's shoot for mid-July. Unfortunately I can't make it during the work week, for obvious reasons. Sorry @Justin_0237. I can definitely do Sunday. Does the East Bay sound like another good spot to meet, or should we go elsewhere? I know that a few of us had to travel about an hour to get down there, but I'm okay with that. Maybe we can do a picnic this go around? Perhaps a park somewhere? Thoughts? Just a spot with some shade this time!!

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

How about meeting at Drake's Brewing in San Leandro? 21st Amendment is super close to if you like to brewery hop! Looking at Google Earth, it appears there is a huge parking lot behind 21st Amendment with a trail that leads over to Drake's, but I'd need someone to confirm that we can access the lot.

picklejuice

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

How about meeting at Drake's Brewing in San Leandro? 21st Amendment is super close to if you like to brewery hop! Looking at Google Earth, it appears there is a huge parking lot behind 21st Amendment with a trail that leads over to Drake's, but I'd need someone to confirm that we can access the lot.
I'm a hop head so I'm always game for some brew!

Reactions: Crispy

t3qrunner

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

actually missed out on 21st the other week, so unable to confirm one way or another. I may be getting up there this weekend though; if so, I'll report back.

Reactions: picklejuice

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

If I'm free we could just bbq at my place in Livermore w a pool of that works for people.
NO POOLS!!!

I'm kidding. Sort of. It's hard for me to be casual around a pool lol. I'm a stickler and will put myself to work!

Last edited:

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

San Leandro is my home town, count me in! I know on June 4th the T4R.org guy's had a meet up their and it sounds/ looks like the parking lot is big enough.