Nor Cal - Casual Meet Up?

• HTML tutorial

ZoblinGomB

Rank 0

Traveler I

There is Hollister or Carnegie OHV for offroading. As far as meet up goes, there are a few of us meeting n Half Moon Bay this Sat around 10am.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Man! I wish I could join but I work a lot of weekends and unfortunately this weekend is one of them. I'm subscribed to this thread so I'll keep a look out for a meetup that I can join. Can't wait to wheel with you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
Interesting. I've never been to either. Can you explain your preference?

Carnegie is really small, just a play area with a few obstacles but that's it. If you live near by yeah check it out anyways. The drive there is nice.

Hollister is a park, lots of trails systems that are marked and some off trails that are fun and not on map yet still ok to go on. The key there is trails, there is something for everyone and difficulty level. Enough to keep you there all day or camp and make it a weekend trip.

Top Shop Auto
@cam_toyota_tech

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

I'm out camping this weekend, but might be free the following weekend on sat the 28th. Let's see what kind of response this get

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
A few OB members, friends, and I will be watching a viewing of Dust 2 Glory on Dec 6 at 7:30pm in Walnut Creek. Not a Overland movie but Offroad desert racing. Either way I thought I share if any of you are interested in desert racing stuff and hanging out. (If you still want to watch movie but Walnut Creek is too far just find the theater near you with zip code in link provided).

Hope to see some of you there.

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/dust-2-glory

be-lost

Rank 0

Contributor I

A few OB members, friends, and I will be watching a viewing of Dust 2 Glory on Dec 6 at 7:30pm in Walnut Creek. Not a Overland movie but Offroad desert racing. Either way I thought I share if any of you are interested in desert racing stuff and hanging out. (If you still want to watch movie but Walnut Creek is too far just find the theater near you with zip code in link provided).

Hope to see some of you there.

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/dust-2-glory

Hey dude, me and the misses are down. We will be in Martinez that day!
Also, just gave you a follow on Instagram! Nice flag!

jcline

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Rafael, CA
Member #

Any thing going on in the North Bay? If not anyone down to start something up?

I'm pretty new to overlanding and to the North Bay but it would be cool to meet a few people maybe up on Petaluma where there is plenty of parking. Taps, the Block, Brewster's anyone?

Sent from my Pixel using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: TheAdventureIndex