Sign me up - interested and SFO based

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ric

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Walnut creek, ca
Member #

I was in the over flow lot as well with some other rigs and had to move as well. A bit of a bummer for sure. I think we left before you arrived. I ended up parking down the street a little ways and the other guys parked wherever they could find street parking.
No worries
I was just upset because it was my first meet, and I didn't get to talk to any of you guys.... there's always next time

Reactions: TheAdventureIndex

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
Great. I'll check it out. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Deadpool_TRD

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
OK! Sounds like we definitely have enough interest. At the recommendation of cam_toyota_tech, I've contacted Epidemic Brewery (right down the street from Black Diamond Brewery) and we've scheduled a meet-up for Saturday August 5th at 12 pm. After looking into it, Cam is correct, they are far better prepared to handle and event like this. They will be reserving an area inside for us and will have a food truck on site that day. I have also set up a tour of their operation for those interested. I've scheduled it a little further out so people have time to plan. Feel free to invite your other clubs. In true Overland style, everyone is welcome! The location is: 150 Mason Cir Unit J Concord, CA. I'm also going to see if we can get Michael & Corrie to attend. Hope to see you there!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Deadpool_TRD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

OK! Sounds like we definitely have enough interest. At the recommendation of cam_toyota_tech, I've contacted Epidemic Brewery (right down the street from Black Diamond Brewery) and we've scheduled a meet-up for Saturday August 5th at 12 pm. After looking into it, Cam is correct, they are far better prepared to handle and event like this. They will be reserving an area inside for us and will have a food truck on site that day. I have also set up a tour of their operation for those interested. I've scheduled it a little further out so people have time to plan. Feel free to invite your other clubs. In true Overland style, everyone is welcome! The location is: 150 Mason Cir Unit J Concord, CA. I'm also going to see if we can get Michael & Corrie to attend. Hope to see you there!

Count me in beers and rigs [emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
Bummer. Great hike though! Have a great time!

Mudgard

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Concord, CA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Voss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ORJ
Service Branch
USCG
John. August 5th at noon. Epidemic Brewery in Concord (see above). Hope you can make it!