VDawg1115

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Oakland, CA
Member #

Sounds like there is a second lot across the street. Just RSVP and see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
The second Lot isn't officially for the event but overflow and nonrsvp rigs can park there. The reason Dave wants everyone to rsvp is also because he checks you off and hand you a breakfast slip for a complimentary coffee and bagel.

K6VCC

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Sweeeeeeeet! Coffee and bagel!!!! I love this meet up already!

~A majestic unicorn farted this glorious message

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

i made a thread for this but figured i could throw it up in here too

Organizing another BWW "mall crawl" meet up! Last year we had close to 50 rigs show up! this year im hoping for the same if not more since it will be cross posted between OB, TacomaWorld and any other social media you want to share the event info on

All are invited. Tell your buddies. Spread the word. Post it on any offroad groups you know of.

Buffalo Wild Wings
2090 Diamond Blvd, Concord, CA 94520

Saturday June 3rd 10AM

Patio will be reserved for us (my girlfriend is a manager there so they know we are coming)

Plenty of parking

If you plan on going let me know in here or through PM. Tag all your buddies

*in the process of making an event pic to make sharing easier*

LINK TO THE THREAD https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/concord-buffalo-wild-wings-truck-meet-3june2017-10am.7050/#post-108889

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
i made a thread for this but figured i could throw it up in here too

Organizing another BWW "mall crawl" meet up! Last year we had close to 50 rigs show up! this year im hoping for the same if not more since it will be cross posted between OB, TacomaWorld and any other social media you want to share the event info on

All are invited. Tell your buddies. Spread the word. Post it on any offroad groups you know of.

Buffalo Wild Wings
2090 Diamond Blvd, Concord, CA 94520

Saturday June 3rd 10AM

Patio will be reserved for us (my girlfriend is a manager there so they know we are coming)

Plenty of parking

If you plan on going let me know in here or through PM. Tag all your buddies

*in the process of making an event pic to make sharing easier*

LINK TO THE THREAD https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/concord-buffalo-wild-wings-truck-meet-3june2017-10am.7050/#post-108889
I should be able to make it

@cam_toyota_tech

Reactions: DuncNasty08

K6VCC

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Booo. I forgot I am going to the Maker Faire that Sunday. I emailed Dave already to cancel my RSVP.

VDawg1115

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Oakland, CA
Member #

Booo. I forgot I am going to the Maker Faire that Sunday. I emailed Dave already to cancel my RSVP.

Bummer. Next time! When the weather is good he tries to do it monthly or every other month

Ric

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Walnut creek, ca
Member #

I was a little disappointed, I made my res, then they put me in the overflow lot. Was there about 5 minutes and they booted us.
I sat on my tailgate with my daughter and told the guy "the sign says public market parking, I'm a customer we are eating our lunch we will leave when we are done"

Jelorian

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area, CA
Member #

I was a little disappointed, I made my res, then they put me in the overflow lot. Was there about 5 minutes and they booted us.
I sat on my tailgate with my daughter and told the guy "the sign says public market parking, I'm a customer we are eating our lunch we will leave when we are done"
I was in the over flow lot as well with some other rigs and had to move as well. A bit of a bummer for sure. I think we left before you arrived. I ended up parking down the street a little ways and the other guys parked wherever they could find street parking.

VDawg1115

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Oakland, CA
Member #

I was in the over flow lot as well with some other rigs and had to move as well. A bit of a bummer for sure. I think we left before you arrived. I ended up parking down the street a little ways and the other guys parked wherever they could find street parking.

Yeah. Sorry about that. Never happened before. I arrived late myself and parked there for an hour before the meter maid came and made me move. I guess it was bigger turnout than usual