Nissan Frontier PRO-4x Build

• HTML tutorial

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

I have a '14 Frontier pro4x and love it. Can't beat the highway ride and handling considering the off road capabilities. Get some good skids and sliders and you will be amazed where it can go when you don't have to worry as much about what you are dragging it over.

Paladin2020

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crawfordville, FL
First Name
David
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
I've got a 2015 Frontier, same story having a hard time finding after market upgrades.

Paladin2020

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crawfordville, FL
First Name
David
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
Nisstec & PRG are your 2 best companies that offer Nissan suspension parts. For Armor, Hefty fabworks, Shorckworks, maxgear, P&P and there are a few smaller companies out there as well. Not as much out for Nissan as Toyota or Jeep.
Thanks for the info, I'll check them out.

Overland_Serenity

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middleburg Florida
Member #

I have a 2010 pro4x... I thought I was in the clear on SMOD. I guess I'll be doing the bypass until I can scrounge for a new radiator.... I have big plans for my rig too. I'm gonna build it out with an AT Habitat and a similar setup to what Jon Burt had with his flip pac, but first things first....

Zerobird

Rank IV

Advocate II

I have a 2010 pro4x... I thought I was in the clear on SMOD. I guess I'll be doing the bypass until I can scrounge for a new radiator.... I have big plans for my rig too. I'm gonna build it out with an AT Habitat and a similar setup to what Jon Burt had with his flip pac, but first things first....
With a 2010 you should be in the clear, when I was a tech for Nissan the SMOD affected vehicles were mainly 05-07. I don't recall anything being 09+.

Great Out There

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Reek
Member #

I had a 2014 Pro-4X with Shrockworks skid plates, sliders, and OME rear springs. Had new front struts installed at 4WP for a 2-inch lift on 33 tires. Worked great - much better than the front strut spacer with rear spring block I had originally.
Traded it off and now looking to get another one!!!
DSCF0031.JPG