• HTML tutorial

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Dang man you are wasting no time. Loving the build.
Question for you, Does your area pose alot of challenges for such a large truck?
I just ordered a 4 inch Icon kit for my superduty. I'm really on the fence as to how far I will go into a build being the areas around here squeeze my jeep.
Back in the day I was all about wheeling my lifted jeep and loved that it was nimble and could go anywhere. Im building this truck with the mindset that ultimately it will be the tow vehicle with off road capability. Until I procure the other vehicles, this one will have to do. I know its not a short wheel base so I will have my own challenges on the trails but that is ok. A lot of times you can get around what you need to and if at the end of the day I can't then I just do go there.

Reactions: stoney126

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Lockers are in... It was a long day. Next up, load bars for a roof mounted goal zero solar system that charges the goal zero yeti 1250. That and I'm adding the national Luna dual battery system to the mix

Reactions: stoney126

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Well, my trip was amazing and the time away was much needed... now its back to the grind here. A couple notes from the trip. I really wish I had the drawers done. Those would have been so much more fun than trying to grab stuff from the bed of the truck. 2. I found my camp stove... pics to follow. I will be incorporating the stove into the drawer systems. I think next on the list of things to do is going to be installing new gears. The 3.73's on 37's didn't prove well on the gas mileage. Looking to upgrade to 4:10s. The rock rails are a must... those are high on the list of things to get done. Beyond that. A couple little things. Tune the CB antenna, install a Titan Fuel Tank for the spare, complete a couple hard mounts for gear and I think I will be good to go!

Reactions: Steve