• HTML tutorial

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Well, as of last friday the divorce is final so I went out today and traded in the (compromise from the ex-wife) Power Wagon and I picked up the truck that I originally wanted... the one that I had been working for/towards over the last two years. Picks will follow tonight.

2016 Ram 2500 Cummins Mega Cab

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Haha, it helps with the grieving. Like the truck, any plans for it

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

That it does! So my plans are as follows: AEV 3" lift, AEV Front Bumper, Warn 16.5T Winch, AEV Snorkel, AEV Rims, BFG 37x12.5 KO2's, I have the tent and awning set up already (although I am exploring options on the bed rack), I have a Cobra 75 CB that is going in, ARB twin air compressor that I need to find a home for (Thinking behind the second row seats), a pull out bed insert for the bed of the truck (for ease of access with the tent rack), down the road I plan to swap over to the 4:10 gears, Carli Sway Bar up front... Just a few things to get started. Not to mention I need to figure out a new home for the National Luna Fridge.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Wow awesome! The fridge is a tough one. With the rack and rtt set up it doesn't leave much protection from the elements or there's. There's in the cab if you don't mind losing seats. Maybe a modified toolbox?

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Nice truck!

Maybe a full tonneau cover and then a fridge slide for it... should help with the elements.

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

I was thinking of making a soft cover for the rack to assist with controlling the elements. In the power wagon I sacrificed on of the seats. I just have to figure out a mounting system

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

3" AEV Lift, AEV Salta Rims, 37" BFG Ko2's, AEV Snorkel, and AEV Bumper. On top of all that I am meeting with a local shop tomorrow to discuss a custom aluminum roof rack.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

3" AEV Lift, AEV Salta Rims, 37" BFG Ko2's, AEV Snorkel, and AEV Bumper. On top of all that I am meeting with a local shop tomorrow to discuss a custom aluminum roof rack.
Wow, this build will be impressive. I own a 03 Superduty and can't seem to pull the trigger on building it. I love seeing full size builds such as yours, Lil motivation.

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Tomorrow, pending weather I will be installing the national luna fridge freezer mounts and then on wednesday the lift, rims and tires get installed.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Wow looking good. That bumper is so awesome