NC Foothills
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Luster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4LNR
The Jeep recovers stuff out on the trails. It's the normal day to day roads that seems to get the Jeeps.

This is covering from a recovering Jeep guy.
We had a bunch of guys where I grew up always had “Hummer recovery team” on the back of their jeeps.

Reactions: RickLB

Nchome

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

North Carolina
Member #

Hate it that I missed it but hopefully I can make the next one going to be up that way 8 9 10 11 of next month

GunDude

Rank V

Influencer II

I am not brand loyal, just have owned enough vehicles that anything can break down.

All vehicles there where very nice rigs! And all have strong and weak points!

Looking forward to getting on the road and trails, and having fun.

Reactions: NC-Trooper

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

At the end of the day brands are not that important, we are all on the same team.

Don't let my dry sense of humor offend anyone. I am glad it is not just a bunch of Toyota's in the group.

Reactions: RickLB

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Next up Rally Point meeting set! Make sure to RSVP, and bring a friend if you want regardless of OLB membership.

I will set the the Brown Mountain Trip Rally Point soon. Feel free to check maps of the area for potential campsites or points of interest!

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/clt-rigs-burgers/

J-Nessa

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Charlotte, NC, USA
Member #

Just moved to Charlotte and as I pretty much only know my coworkers, I'm definitely down for meetups! Breweries or any other kind of "eat and meet" are fun, but also up for rides, camping, wrench days, etc.

Reactions: GroundedLP

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Just moved to Charlotte and as I pretty much only know my coworkers, I'm definitely down for meetups! Breweries or any other kind of "eat and meet" are fun, but also up for rides, camping, wrench days, etc.
welcome to the area! We are just starting this season's meet ups and trips so you're timing is perfect. There are rally points set up for our next couple events so check them out! We have an awesome community growing in the area.

I am all for some breweries and wrench time. What part of CLT are you in?

J-Nessa

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Charlotte, NC, USA
Member #

welcome to the area! We are just starting this season's meet ups and trips so you're timing is perfect. There are rally points set up for our next couple events so check them out! We have an awesome community growing in the area.

I am all for some breweries and wrench time. What part of CLT are you in?
Noda

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Been trying to RSVP but it won’t let me. I’ll be bringing my full-size so Ill get up with someone out there in the lot.
I have contacted support about the issue. Rally Point has been kind of buggy for me today so I am sure I will hear back from them pretty soon.

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Nice, I used to frequent Noda when I taught CPR and lifeguard classes at Johnston YMCA in college. If you need help working on anything let me know I am out in Monroe now but I work over by Billy Graham Parkway