Launch Member

Traveler I

Winston-Salem, NC, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Clark
Member #

So I was out sick and didnt pay a lick of attention to last weeks post.....did we have a meet up or not or what happened....on a side note new tires on Sat! Went with the Falken Rubitrex in LT265/75r16 For the Dakota. So getting there slowly on the new rig. And if any body is in need of a rig Im selling my 01WJ 6inch LA 4link Bumpers and winch etc.. 5500 if your interested.

DrivingTacoLoco

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Winston-Salem, NC, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Weiss
Member #

So I was out sick and didnt pay a lick of attention to last weeks post.....did we have a meet up or not or what happened....on a side note new tires on Sat! Went with the Falken Rubitrex in LT265/75r16 For the Dakota. So getting there slowly on the new rig. And if any body is in need of a rig Im selling my 01WJ 6inch LA 4link Bumpers and winch etc.. 5500 if your interested.
Just me. LOL back of truck.jpgfront view.jpgside truck 2.jpg

DrivingTacoLoco

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Winston-Salem, NC, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Weiss
Member #

Were is this camping spot at!?!?!?!!? looks awesome. Also I see your WS also maybe we could find some were closer for a meet up for everyone.
Harmon Den exit on Rt 40. Follow the road. First official camping spot on the right. There are a couple of more on the roads in there.

Leaving on Monday for the west coast. I'll be back in September.