• HTML tutorial

Overland Wanderlust

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

RURAL HALL, NC
Member #

Set it for 10 am.

Its a coffee and rigs type get together with the chance to off-road for anyone interested. Tons of dirt roads and light trails for beginners or people who don’t want to go rock crawling. There is breakfast and lunch available at the outpost.

After the initial meeting everyone is free to break off and check out uwharrie. Available activities are:
Off-roading
Mountain Biking
Kayaking (rentals available)
Fishing
Camping hiking

This is dog friendly but leave psycho dogs at home. Extremely family friendly.

Meeting place info: Eldorado Outpost large parking lot on left side of the building. The Restaurant is inside. Trail passes for off-roading and maps of the park are available inside. Free air compressor available for those who wish to air down.

A group cookout would be cool after a couple hours of exploring if there is enough interest.

I think that’s about it.... if you can word it more eloquently that’d be great
I finally have access to create a rally point.

BigBlueOx_TRD

Rank VII
Investor

World Traveler III

East Bend
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K04ACI
Any more news on when the uwharrie meet will be? I didn't see a rally point listed yet and I'd be interested in going. May is pretty much booked up for us right now and most of my wheeling buddies. June would work, but it does tend to get pretty muggy down there that time of year. Might not camp, but would still like to meet for breakfast and trail rides.

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

I’ll log on and set up the Uwharrie Rally Point. I thought it was set up ‍♂

Reactions: alx_alx_69

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

So the Triad has 2 Rally Points set up for the same event....

@Graham1298 and @overlandwanderlust work this out please so people are not more confused than they already are.

Thanks

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Thanks to everyone who came out last weekend! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, met some cool people, and used their gear. I sadly couldn’t make it with a family member in the hospital, but things on that end are a lot better!

I heard URE was her dusty self as usual!

So now it’s time to decide what is next?!

Ideas?