Firestone, Weld County, Colorado, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0LRZ
Sometimes,....err always:grinning:, the silent Moon rising and coming up in the mountains over your camp, can be a much needed sight to us that get caught up in life's daily 'rat-race'.
”They're beautiful, aren't they? The stars. I never really look at them anymore, but they actually are quite... beautiful.”
Agent K to Agent J

Running dark in the middle of the Atlantic seeing stars from horizon to horizon unimpeded on a moonless night with zero light pollution is an amazing experience.

It makes one believe they have transcended gravity and are floating in the heavens.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
”They're beautiful, aren't they? The stars. I never really look at them anymore, but they actually are quite... beautiful.”
Agent K to Agent J

Running dark in the middle of the Atlantic seeing stars from horizon to horizon unimpeded on a moonless night with zero light pollution is an amazing experience.

It makes one believe they have transcended gravity and are floating in the heavens.
Here are some moon shots, I didn't include in my prior post [emoji2] 20180527_201734.jpeg20180527_201726.jpeg20180527_194119.jpeg

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307

FJ81

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
Member #

Alberta is Cool! I rented a Jeep last summer and flew the wife up for a week to explore. Soo much to do! Too bad I cant stray to far from the road on my 18 wheeler. If not I would have had much better camp spots at night.