Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

Thanks, I'll keep checking in. My rides are a '14 Frontier pro4x with ARE camper shell, sliders, skids, factory locker, more to come. '91 Isuzu Amigo with ARB rear locker, swayaway/bilstein suspension, built 4ze1, bunch of other junk. Both could use some new scratches and dents...

Green Boot Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, GA, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Alexander
Member #

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place for an intro but I'm new to this site and kinda new to Nashville. Done a good bit of wheeling out west but not much here. Hoping to tag along and see more of the region.
Dude absolutely right place for an intro. Welcome to the thread and OB!

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

Crazy idea, since spring is around the corner. Maybe the next meet up be a camping trip? You know, that whole overlanding thing lol.
Trust me, I will bring a bar with me where ever I go.

Sent from my VS988 using OB Talk mobile app
Wait you mean this is not the bourbon of the month club? MAN!!!! That must be why I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. Haha.

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Our first meet was at Tailgate Brewing on Charlotte and people seemed to enjoy it. They have beer, liquor, and good food. The local jeep club, Jeeps and Wrenches, were meeting there the other day when I stopped by. Any interest in getting together there? They have large picnic table style benches too so it should be easier to all sit together rather than the massive square we had at the last place. I will be happy to set it up if you guys want. My leg is busted so no camping for me right now but I can still drink!

Address: 7300 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209

TNDeadHead

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Columbia, Tennessee
Member #

Our first meet was at Tailgate Brewing on Charlotte and people seemed to enjoy it. They have beer, liquor, and good food. The local jeep club, Jeeps and Wrenches, were meeting there the other day when I stopped by. Any interest in getting together there? They have large picnic table style benches too so it should be easier to all sit together rather than the massive square we had at the last place. I will be happy to set it up if you guys want. My leg is busted so no camping for me right now but I can still drink!

Address: 7300 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209
I enjoyed tailgate brewing set a date and I will be there Lord willin

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app